You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I :heart: MSP :kiss:

I get to go to the X for my very first Wild game on Monday for work :hyper: We got our tickets today. We get the bank suite too :love:

you will LOVE the X for a hockey game. I soooo miss that. The Foghorn....the zamboni organ....the "Let's Play HOCKEY"!

OH...the suites...OK...for me...you have to see if they will order the popcorn and Peanut M&M's combo. I crave that WEEKLY. I cannot recreate what they do at the X in the suites...a perfect combo of the slaty popcorn and sweet peanut M&M's :drool:

Last game I went to at the X was with a group of Interferencers. I miss them :(

Who are they playing?

zoney! said:

you will LOVE the X for a hockey game. I soooo miss that. The Foghorn....the zamboni organ....the "Let's Play HOCKEY"!

OH...the suites...OK...for me...you have to see if they will order the popcorn and Peanut M&M's combo. I crave that WEEKLY. I cannot recreate what they do at the X in the suites...a perfect combo of the slaty popcorn and sweet peanut M&M's :drool:

Last game I went to at the X was with a group of Interferencers. I miss them :(

Who are they playing?

:shrug: no clue on who is playing.

I'm just excited that we get to leave work early, go to either McGovern's or the Liffey for a pint, then to game all for free :heart: We worked our asses off last month so I think this was a way to say thanks. It's just my dept that gets to do this.

It's going to be fun. I have a really good time with my coworkers so it will be fun to be with them away from work.

arw9797 said:

:shrug: no clue on who is playing.

I'm just excited that we get to leave work early, go to either McGovern's or the Liffey for a pint, then to game all for free :heart: We worked our asses off last month so I think this was a way to say thanks. It's just my dept that gets to do this.

It's going to be fun. I have a really good time with my coworkers so it will be fun to be with them away from work.

Crap. I haven't even THOUGHT about McGovern's in like two years.

weird.

You are going to have a BLAST!

I'm dying to go to the Liffey but sounds like the few hockey fans that actually go to games want McGovern's. Both have Guinness on tap so it's all good. I just have not been to the Liffey since I went to Ireland. It's everything I thought a pub in Ireland would look like and now that I've been to one I want to see if I still feel the same.

I just love downtown St Paul so much! I can't wait to spend the day there :heart:

The stupid show about the O Town boy is on AGAIN!!!!!! :scream: I can't watch Food Network at 10 because I don't like Iron Chef :tsk: They make creepy things on it :yuck: All damn week at 10 they've showed this stupid show. :|

arw9797 said:

I just love downtown St Paul so much! I can't wait to spend the day there :heart:

They have improved it so much since "my time" there.

Hey...did they close the Dayton's/Field's downtown St. Paul?

arw9797 said:
The stupid show about the O Town boy is on AGAIN!!!!!! :scream: I can't watch Food Network at 10 because I don't like Iron Chef :tsk: They make creepy things on it :yuck: All damn week at 10 they've showed this stupid show. :|

Turn on ESPN2 like every other Randooomer...skating.

:madwife:

get with the program!!!!!!

:D

zoney! said:

They have improved it so much since "my time" there.

Hey...did they close the Dayton's/Field's downtown St. Paul?

I don't think so....as far as I know everything is still Fields but then again I haven't been to any malls since the holidays. I don't know when Macy's is taking over MSP :madspit:

I can't imagine either downtown with MACY's in those buildings :mad:

zoney! said:

Turn on ESPN2 like every other Randooomer...skating.

:madwife:

get with the program!!!!!!

:D

I'm not watching ESPN2...............

I am watching local news about the Packers

A few things:
~Ted Thompson is this :| smiley. Listening to him speak is like watching paint dry.

~Mike McCarthy, and this from seeing one pic, smirks in an annoying way...........Hopefully it was just nerves

~Apparently the news is going to interview the brother of the supermarket manager who dated a friend of a friend of Bretts brother that said that Brett was taking tap dancing lessons and thinking about whether or not he should retire...............

Not really, but this is how ridiculous it is getting. Please I beg of the local media, stop stalking every person in MS that bumped into Brett Favre at some point. :crack:

zoney! said:

I like it for two reasons:

1) I can get catty about the outfits and stuff

2) It makes me think of someone special

:barf:
:barf:

:eek:

...at least I think you're not talking about the other Czizny (sp?) sister...:shifty:

shari schultz said:

Not really, but this is how ridiculous it is getting. Please I beg of the local media, stop stalking every person in MS that bumped into Brett Favre at some point. :crack:

I turned on sports radio on a little errand I had to run...this was the conversation...

Announcer: "Do you REALLY think the Packers WON'T fill Lambeau Field next year?" (after selecting the new coach)

Caller (Obviously not from Wisconsin): "Uh, Uh, well...I don't think they will fill the stadium...maybe at first...but interest will fade."

Hey, stupid...Brett does NOT make the Packers...nor did he create the lifelong waiting list for season tickets. The TUNDRA will ALWAYS sell out!

shari schultz said:
AUGH!!! First Childress NOW Bevell going to the dark side
:help:

Think of it this way...he coached a sucky offensive team this year...will that REALLY change next year (talking about Bevell)?

:wink:

zoney! said:

Think of it this way...he coached a sucky offensive team this year...will that REALLY change next year (talking about Bevell)?

:wink:

oh but the VIKINGS? :wink: He had to go to the VIKINGS?

Maybe in reality, Bevell wants to help the Packers by making the Vikes worse..........................:hmm: OK, we will go with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom