YDW FANCLUB & UPDATES! This girls got 'thread'!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

These gifs are amazing...:drool: thanks to you and Gg....gah....

Ok, well, I'm getting on quite well w/ the next chapter now. y' know I didn't really like the last one. I don't think it was long or snogsome enough...Methinks I should rectify that.....

....I'll be back......:lol:

:ohmy: think she'll be back today? I reread up through chapter 33 last night :drool:

:hyper: Yay!! Although your tomorrow night is my Saturday morning :( .....2 more sleeps........ *sighs*

YDW, in recognition of your dedication to writing and putting up with us harping on about when the next chapter is going to be posted.....I'm now going to show my appreciation by going all out and providing JT fodder for your fanfic imagination......:evil:
BONOTONGUE.jpg

Ok, so that's not JT, but LOOK AT THAT TONGUE!! :faint:

:hug: breathe love2bmama breathe!!! :combust: Damn those pics are fine...if I don't say so myself!! :evil: There's no way YDW can resist!!!

gluey said:
bc5.jpg

Wrong era I know, but damn.......:drool:

bonochindownbad-2.jpg

bonojtarms.jpg

Gluey! I absolutely love you..:flirt: All these pix you've posted are wonderful, many I've not come across before. :drool: But these above I think I like the most....baby Bono....ack..I could get arrested. He's only a baby in that one!

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that I've had a couple of brilliant (though I say so myself :lmao: ) ideas to elongate the Diaries...I've thought of something fantastic....I'm sure you'll love it. (It was whilst at work that it came to me. Oh, I do hope you like it...).

Anyway, I'm orf to continue. *Goes off mumbling about all that JT totty...and as for Baby B... I could take him home and...but no, I mustn't go there, I'm a respectable person...:evil:*

love2bmama said:

I have to say it's one of my best ideas to date! I hope you'll agree w/me once you've read it. :drool: I can easily squeeze another couple of chaps out of it...mebbee more...

Y'know I really don't want to say goodbye to these characters..:sad:

....I really do need a life......:lol:

youvedonewhat said:

I have to say it's one of my best ideas to date! I hope you'll agree w/me once you've read it. :drool: I can easily squeeze another couple of chaps out of it...mebbee more...

Y'know I really don't want to say goodbye to these characters..:sad:

....I really do need a life......:lol:

I can pretty much totally guarantee that we'll love it, YDW!! :love:

:shifty: I don't really wanna say goodbye to them either :shh:

:shifty: I see you lurking YDW.......now get back to writing my diaries!! :evil: Aren't the pics just the best inspiration!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom