YAY! My baby is back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Girls girls! I'm soooooo happy! :D

My boyfriend Brian came back to Buenos Aires and he's staying till February, when we both go back to Ireland. ( after 4 days in Madrid)

Poor guy, I'm driving him bonkers, cus after 5 months of being away from each other I just can't help kissing and hugging him all the time! I'm literally smothering him! LOL :D

awwww congratulations, you must be so happy!
I'm sure you're not driving him crazy, I bet he loves the attention after so much time apart!

That's great, girl!!!! :hug:

I want my baby back...:sigh: :(

Oh...and if anybody posts a picture of ribs...I swear to God...:laugh:

THanks everybody for the lovely messages! That's very very sweet of all of you! :hug: :D

The bad news is that Brian got up sick this morning. He had very high temperature and a horrible headache, so I had to take him to see my doc. He gave him some antibiotics and hopefully he'll get better soon! Poor anyunyunyun!:( ( That's how we call each other! lol)

FallingStar said:

Yeah, that0s funny alright! :D

We started calling each other anyunyun one time we were in my gaff and my doggie was around. I had to feed her so I said: "Pampitaaaaaaaaaa! Anyunyun, come here!"
And Brian cracked up laughing and said: "Anyunyun? That's so feckin' cute!"
That's how it all started :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, that0s funny alright! :D

We started calling each other anyunyun one time we were in my gaff and my doggie was around. I had to feed her so I said: "Pampitaaaaaaaaaa! Anyunyun, come here!"
And Brian cracked up laughing and said: "Anyunyun? That's so feckin' cute!"
That's how it all started :D
Awwww.......:cute:.........that's really cute............:cute:

Awwwwwwwww Flavie!!!!!!! Que bueno!!!!!! Oye y no tienes foto de tu novio???? Quiero veeeeeeer!!!! Felicidades chica!!! Te Extra?o un chorro!!! Nuestros chats!!!! *huuuuuuuuuugs* Cuidate!

Mullen-Girl said:
Awwwwwwwww Flavie!!!!!!! Que bueno!!!!!! Oye y no tienes foto de tu novio???? Quiero veeeeeeer!!!! Felicidades chica!!! Te Extra?o un chorro!!! Nuestros chats!!!! *huuuuuuuuuugs* Cuidate!

Yo tambien extra?o muchooooooo nuestras charlas Cristinitota!Era tan divertidas! A ver si las empezamos a repetir, eh? :D

Aqui te van unas fotos de Brian para que lo conozcas.

17473633.jpg

17473627.jpg

17473622.jpg

17473616.jpg

17473615.jpg

:love: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Que lindos!!!!!!! Hacen una muy buena pareja!!!! Que bueno que seas feliz con Brian!! Dile que te trate bien o si no....va a ver!!!!! jajajajaja :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom