worship the sun & shine on the moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Garrison

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Good morning everyone, just thinking yesterday as i watched the JT Paris dvd. Different era, style, and somewhat different band but some might say. Nevertheless the bones are still the same they were ascending that mountain so to speak.

Just wondering though, what would you say or rather suspect to be the best/worst kept secret of the band?

Lots seem to be known about Bono and even Edge, but much secrecy with Adam and especially Larry. Could one of them have some deep skeleton in the closet lurking?

Notice i said,

in the closet :sexywink:

Larry's actually Elvis. Ever wondered why they went to Graceland on RAH? Larry just wanted to go home.

Yeah, it makes as much sense as the original post. Maybe a little more.

Mrs. Garrison said:

Lots seem to be known about Bono and even Edge, but much secrecy with Adam and especially Larry. Could one of them have some deep skeleton in the closet lurking?

Notice i said,

in the closet :sexywink:

It would appear that you are suggesting that at least one of the band members is gay. Per the rules:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom