World Cup Draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In football AND in rugby! Wales beat Australia not too long ago. I laughed.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Sweden > Paraguay > Trinidad.

I think we can all agree on that.

Now is Sweden better than England? They must be, considering how England can never seem to beat them.

Well, they tied in the last World Cup :shrug:

1stepcloser said:

:laugh:

i bet Paul Robinson is shitting himself about going face to face with Marcus Allback.

Who's Paul Robinson?

and Marcus Allbäck :madspit:. Chose the wrong club.

Johan Elmander will score three goals against England :rockon:

No disrespect to Sweden but whether they beat England or not has nothing to do with them. It all comes down to which England turns up. Man for man Sweden don't have a chance but England can always self-destruct whilst boring us to death.

As the tone is somewhat bitter I think I'll bring up Euro 2004. At least England didn't have to rig their final group game to qualify for the knockout stage.:shame:

Last edited:
DignityPassesBy said:

FUCK OFF

i'm sick of people saying that Australia are shit ... we've got more European based players than the USA at GOOD clubs in competitive leagues ... we're going to end up playing more international games than most teams because of the Asian Cup plus organised friendlys (maybe against England lol) ... The USA is the most over-rated team in the world cup ... i will admit we have a lack of depth at the back but the two games against Uruaguay our defense was stronger than an Australia teams been in a long time ... we're not going to be as easy as your all predicting

WTF are you ranting about?

I didn't say the USA had a good team nor do I think they do. They're average. I'm not American, so I don't know where your rabid post is even coming from.

I never compared Australia to the USA, I said they are the worst team in their group. If you believe Australia is better than Brazil, Croatia and Japan, well, then, that's bizarre to me, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah I'm in the US and I definitely care. Did you see the BBC headline? "US Gets Group of Death". Funny headline, but it's really true. :banghead:

clifedge said:
Yeah I'm in the US and I definitely care. Did you see the BBC headline? "US Gets Group of Death". Funny headline, but it's really true. :banghead:

Yeah, people rave about the fact that there are three teams in that group currently ranked in FIFA's top 12. I wonder if they realize that the US actually is one of those teams.

lol shut up tim ... i got nothing ... sorry about my post before but i was a little angry with people saying we'd lost before it had started ... i think we're as good as japan and i think we can't beat croatia ... i don't think we stand a chance against brazil ... i dont really think anyone does

i remember that match against senegal in '02. that was the nail in the coffin for them. they missed Zidane so much in that tournament. i think they dragged him on for the last match despite being only half fit.

don't think so lol.

they've still got an easy group though. the bastards. then again our group is easy as well to be fair.

France topped Switzerland in the qualifying for Euro 2004.

Hey, remember how excited we all were about El-Hadji Diouf and Salif Diao at the last tournament? Seems a bloody long time now...

Axver said:

Australia are beyond shit! :drool:

So far beyond shit that if shit itself had a nose, it would have to block it when Australia walked by! :wink:

How do you lose to Wales? :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom