Won't you wrap the night around me.... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing huge or anything :hug: It's just all the little things he does :angry:

Well Bri you've probably heard me talk about him before...I don't know, we just never got along too great.

now he just came in and told me that I'm on the computer too much in "chatrooms" and starting when he gets home from work tomorrow he's disconnecting the internet until at least Sunday night. WTF? :mad: and I should be doing more schoolwork and reading more. Hello, I practically get straight A's in school, it's not affecting my schoolwork. And I do read, a lot. He's just so messed up :sad: It's not like I'm sitting here playing mindless video games or something (I can understand why he's mad at my brother who is practically failing school and sits around playing video games for hours) but I'm a good student and everything! If he does this to me for my last weekend before I go back to school I swear I won't talk to him before his surgery on Wednesday.

that sounded horrible :reject: he is SO HARD to get along with
/rant

<frustrated

I know, but when I say stuff like that he says something like "see, you're too addicted to the computer you can't even go a weekend without it" or something like that :mad:

this just like came out of nowhere! I don't get it :banghead:

Sami, that's awful. :| As flyyourkite said, talk to him in a calm way and explain to him you're getting good grades and that this site isn't affecting you in a bad way. And then make sure you don't get addicted to this site! :wink:

sami0201 said:
nothing huge or anything :hug: It's just all the little things he does :angry:

Well Bri you've probably heard me talk about him before...I don't know, we just never got along too great.

that sounded horrible :reject: he is SO HARD to get along with
/rant

<frustrated

:( :| :hug:
Your dad sounds so much like my mom so often it's incredible (in a not so good way). Hopefully it's only a threat, and he won't do it.
My mom did the exact same thing to me in the summer. :slant:
(when there is no school :huh:...according to her, once school is out there is no longer a use for the oomputer...unless she wants something)

thanks Fly :hug: Hopefully he won't do it...he'll either completely follow through with it or he'll "forget" about it

I really don't like him :sad: he is one of the reasons I can't wait to go to college :( And it is really sad, but that's just how we are, we just don't get along. (usually)

Zootlesque said:
Sami, that's awful. :| As flyyourkite said, talk to him in a calm way and explain to him you're getting good grades and that this site isn't affecting you in a bad way. And then make sure you don't get addicted to this site! :wink:

Maybe I already am addicted :shifty:

:wink:

^:hug:

Bri :hug:

ok, I didn't mean to totally bum the thread out!! :lol: I just needed to vent.

<will stay in pleba next time :reject:

back to normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom