With deepest sympathy to Dazz on the loss of her Mum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At times like this
It's sometimes hard
To find the words to say
My thoughts and prayers
Are with you now

While the skies seem so gray.
A time to weep my friend
For the light of love will
Ease the pain
Time will heal the sorrow.

Loving memories will remain.
With Deepest Sympathy!
Know that I am with you now
And my heart will never change

:heart::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I have only a min here at art.... (got in very late) ...so I'll fill in more details next week but here's quik update

AND *THANK YOU* ALL....I feel your caring around me. :hug:S

the service/lunch went very well.. :yes: felt very cared for & we had some laughs as well.

The weekend is suppoosed to be mostly gorgeous...so while I'm sure I'll be weeping on & off but ALSO getting out there and doing stuff to make me happy, filled with wonder etc. BIG :hug:S until next week.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It will be 5 years in August that I loss my mother. Please take all the time that you need to grieve, and my thoughts & prayers are with you. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It will be 5 years in August that I loss my mother. Please take all the time that you need to grieve, and my thoughts & prayers are with you. :hug:

Dazz, those of us who have "been there" (seven years in July since we lost our mom) know what you are feeling. tiny dancer is right: take all the time you need to grieve. Sorrow doesn't last forever, but love does. Many hugs to you and your family. :hug:

ooo I forgot I posted earlier that things went well earlier.

MANY MORE ***THANK YOUS *** to you all!:heart::heart::heart:

oh, hey, all that fancy BB formatting makes little color & B/I/U changes like this easier! ANd on the first try,too! I thot there'd be some extra code floating about here.:D

EXTRA :hug:S to jemma, tdancer & Ms purl-------
since I am one of the R&R/U2 FAN "elders" here, this means that you 3 have lost your mom/mum way before we lost ours (not that eases my pain), but knowing that my family, and our friends who had the luck to meet her did have the blessing of having her around for quite a long time.
I'm sorry :( that you all didn't have that opportunity.

Dazz, those of us who have "been there" (seven years in July since we lost our mom) know what you are feeling. tiny dancer is right: take all the time you need to grieve. Sorrow doesn't last forever, but love does. Many hugs to you and your family. :hug:

:hug: thanks.........

I've had one person (a counselor) ?17 years back go through her mother's serious illness, the ups & downs, and the final downslide. SHe told me alot about how the grief (for her) would come & go. And I've read stuff, too about the greiving process.

I'm "waiting" for either the (metaphorically speaking) one 10 ton truck, OR ten 1 ton trucks to "roll over" me. :uhoh:
I'm pretty sure I'll have those minutes/hours/ maybe a day, or 2, 3, 4 in-a-row where I will feel inconsoluble, nearly unbearable sorrow.
I'm more confident now that I can return to a better state of mind in between those bouts which will come ,and go.

I did have some quick but intense cries with my college friend,when she came to visit my mom -along w relatives, some of my sis's friends etc- all that one day before she died. I think those helped.

The thing I've been telling myself for, like, 2 years now, is she wouldn't want us to be too sad, for too long.
She loved us enough to want us go on, and have as great lives as we can.
So that's been possibly acting like bit of cognitive therapy on me.

So thank you all again, you all are adding to my strength.:heart:
I'll post more here during the week on Tues onward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom