Will women like me if I am bald?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joerags said:
I am really, really afraid. :|

I am balding very fast. I am almost 34 and don't have a girlfriend. I have never had a girlfriend. I am so scared that when I lose my hair completely that women won't like me at all, which means I will be alone for the rest of my life. This is making me very, very depressed. I have always been curious about what percentage of women are attracted to bald men. I hear women say they are attractive to bald men, but I find that hard to believe. I believe they say that only to make bald men feel better. So in truth, what is the percentage of women who are attractive to bald men? Is it 0-10 percent, 10-40 percent, 40-70 percent or 70 percent or higher (very, very unlikely)? I strongly believe it's under 10 percent. Which means that if there is a girl that I really like, there is a 90 percent chance that she does not like me because I am bald. So I am at the point where I might as well accept the fact that women will not like me when I am bald and should never ever talk to women since I don't want to feel the pain of rejection. I might as well accept the fact that I will be alone forever. This is so painful.

Okay, bald ain't cool but there is still hope. Just don't let the women know that you are a bald fan of the most uncool band on the planet. Strike two with the ladies at the club.

Baldness is probably one of the very last things that would put me off in a guy.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. The percentage of women who are -specifically- attracted to bald men may be fairly small, but it doesn't mean that the remaining 90% of women will be automatically repulsed by you and would never think of dating a bald guy. For many women it will not be an issue at all.

joerags said:
My biggest fear is that once I lose my hair, I will be too afraid to approach women because I am bald. This bothers me a lot. :| :sad:

aren't you afraid to approach women regardless of your thinning hair?

Justified said:

aren't you afraid to approach women regardless of your thinning hair?
But now it will be even worse once I lose my hair. When I had hair, I always believed that women didn't like me because I was too ugly. Now, once my hair is gone, they will find me even more grotesque and there will be absolutely no reason to approach them. That scares me because then it will truly be official that I will never have a girlfriend for the rest of my life. I have to come to grips to that, which is hard.

You have two options:
1. Complain about how horrible your situation is and ask for advice that you're not going to listen to and assume that you're doomed.
2. Take some chances and try to make changes for the better to your life.

:shrug:

Here and elsewhere you seem like you're your own worst enemy. Many people here try to help you, but nobody is going to feel sorry for you, which is what it seems like you really want. I encourage you to seriously consider going to therapy so you can work on your self-image. It's sad that you think what's on the outside is all that matters. There's something beautiful in every person, and by beautiful I don't necessarily mean smoking hot or sexy, because that's not all that beautiful is.

As I said earlier, nobody else is going to love you until you love yourself.

Will women like me if I am bald?

:shrug: Depends on whether you're an asshole or not. Simple as that.

Last edited:
BonoIsMyMuse said:
As I said earlier, nobody else is going to love you until you love yourself.

That is essentially the key. I wholeheartedly understand that. If I can just accept who I am and what I look like, then I will have a positive attitude and people will see that more than anything and more important, will accept who I am for who I am. So what I need to do is just talk to women and not worry about what I look like. Deep down, I think I am friendly, nice and easy-going. I just need to portray that and not be scared about what people think of my looks.

I am sorry if I come across as being a jerk with my posts about my concern about looks. It's just my depression about this. I just want to be happy and realize that it's not about looks, it's about who I am as a person.

To everyone, thanks for your understanding.

:hug:

joerags said:

That is essentially the key. I wholeheartedly understand that. If I can just accept who I am and what I look like, then I will have a positive attitude and people will see that more than anything and more important, will accept who I am for who I am. So what I need to do is just talk to women and not worry about what I look like. Deep down, I think I am friendly, nice and easy-going. I just need to portray that and not be scared about what people think of my looks.

You know this and yet you do absolutely nothing about it.

You remind me of this guy I used to be friends with. He believed that noone would ever go out with him because he was ugly. He was not ugly. I thought he was a fairly decent looking guy. I would have dated him. But...since he thought he was so ugly, he was a complete miserable bastard that brought everyone down. Who in the hell wants to date someone who is so down on themselves?

Ya see why I am not friends with him anymore???

Start working on yourself soon. I know alot of people are getting really fed up with you saying the same thing over and over and you DO NOTHING about it. NOTHING! DO SOMETHING. Get therapy. Go places. Find a new job. Wear a hat or something. Get yourself out there. Talk to people. Just stop trying to make people feel bad for you. It worked once, maybe twice but this is completely ridiculous. This act is getting really old. It's whats on the inside that counts. For reals. I'm sorry to sound like a total bitch but seriously don't make anymore posts about this unless you change yourself.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bald guys are sexy. :drool:

Yes. We are. :yes:

Last edited:
Didn't we already have this thread? Like several times? :huh:

Repeat: bald can be sexy. See boyfriend in photo below. He shaves his head. Sexy as all get out. :shrug:

fly so high! said:

As my hubby

So...I saw that you had quoted April, so then I had April on my mind, and I read that, and I was like, holy crap, when did April get married???????

That's all. Continue.

sulawesigirl4 said:
Didn't we already have this thread? Like several times? :huh:

Repeat: bald can be sexy. See boyfriend in photo below. He shaves his head. Sexy as all get out. :shrug:

Black men can get away with it more than white men.:(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bald guys are sexy. :drool:

... and if they play in a band, even hotter!!! :combust:

My husband started losing his hair back when he was in college, so he just decided to shave it all off. I met him bald and i can't even imagine him WITH hair... It's part of his personality!!!

3a.jpg

You know what?

Fuck it.

Fuck this shit. I am going bald and on top of that, I am ugly. I have a big nose, a skinny face, a long neck and balding. Looks are the most important thing in life. If you are not hot, women won't fucking like you. It's that simple. You must be HOT and RICH. If you are not hot, then you must be rich. That's what all women want. If you are not hot, you have to be rich. Then she will cheat on you with a hot stud-muffin hunk. It's human nature. I have to just face reality that I will be alone because I am fucking ugly. Women want good-looking guys. Then they look for "personality" whatever the fuck that is. If you are not good-looking, women won't give a shit about you, no matter how fucking great your "personality" is.
I fucking give up. I have no fucking future. I will be alone. I am just waiting to end this fucking miserable life because I have HAD IT, GOD DAMN IT. I have no fucking future. Why? BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND WOMEN DON"T LIKE ME BECAUSE I AM UGLY. Fuck "personality" It's all about looks and being a hottie.

And don't give me that bullshit that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What the fuck is that? You are either hot or you're not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom