Why should I use my U2.com tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
I have a set of 2 u2.com tickets and a set of 2 tickets bought from the ordinary sale. What is the benefit for using the u2.com tickets - if any? Is it a greater chance of getting inside the ellipse? I know there are being formed 2 lines, one for u2.com members and one for the others. I will not be considered a u2.com member if I use the tickets from the ordinary sale, right? I will be happy if someone could explain this.

ElectricalVoice said:
I have a set of 2 u2.com tickets and a set of 2 tickets bought from the ordinary sale. What is the benefit for using the u2.com tickets - if any? Is it a greater chance of getting inside the ellipse? I know there are being formed 2 lines, one for u2.com members and one for the others. I will not be considered a u2.com member if I use the tickets from the ordinary sale, right? I will be happy if someone could explain this.

I might be wrong.... but

It does not give u a better chance of getting inside the Ellipse. However, the U2.com line up will be let inside first. You will get a better place to stand then everyone else.

I thought they were let in simultaneously, but the U2.com line is shorter.

Many people have pointed out though that the U2.com line gets one turnstile, while the general GA line get like 3 or 4, so they go through both lines pretty fast.

Could have changed though recently.

locomosquito said:
I thought they were let in simultaneously, but the U2.com line is shorter.

Many people have pointed out though that the U2.com line gets one turnstile, while the general GA line get like 3 or 4, so they go through both lines pretty fast.

Could have changed though recently.
this is how they did it for both San Diego shows. The presale line was shorter but there were TWO "general sale" lines that moved in simultaneously, so who knows how the numbers worked out. Whether you get into the ellipse is totally random; your ticket is not already coded--rather, a laptop computer randomly selects about 1 out of 10 tickets or something like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom