Why I Think Bono Rocks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Bono is always loyal to his fans, God, and his friends and family. His voice and heart is so soulful! I love when he sings so high. His lyrics are so insiteful. He never puts his foot down on this AIDS issue. He knows what he has to do. I could go on and on, but I want you to tell me and everybody what you think of this great man!:wink: :happy:

Why I know Bono rocks

for the reasons stated above. For his genuine compassion, his wit and humour , his belief in the human spirit. His humility , his wisdom , . Because he does not comprimise his values and beliefs , he makes no apologies for who he is. He never claims to be anyone other then just Bono with all the fault that might go with it. He opens his heart and in doing that opens himself up to critics , he takes it on the chin. He expects alot from himself, he choses love over hate. He is fiercly loyal, he is human and he lets that show. He sees past his own individuality,He does it all with profound grace
I am a fan not mierly of Bono the showman , rather Bono as one of the finest examples of a humanitarian. His lyrics make you think and his voice lets you wonder into the song. He is part of the four whose respect for each other is as admirable as the music they make..

Guys, thanks for your posts. So, you say Bono's elbows! I really never thought about it. I just love his sunglasses and his adorable face!

Tabby said:
U2 and you too and me too jokes :lmao: the bonus of being a U2 fan!

LOL. :yes:. Every time I hear "you, too" I get a small smile on my face.

Anywho, yeah, totally agree with everything everyone's saying about Bono. My admiration and respect for him knows absolutely no bounds. He's an amazing person.

One other thing to add to the list of reasons why we love Bono-his creativity. How and where he comes up with some of the ideas that he has is always a fascinating thing to notice.

Well, that, and I love creative guys. :).

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom