Why are foreign accents so damn sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh: if only they knew..

one of them actually asked me if it's really true American girls dig their accents!!

I couldn't answer cuz of my mouthful of drool ;)

Yeah, foreign accents are definately sexy! That's why I got meself an Irish boyfriend! :drool: :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand as if that wasn't enough, I moved to Dublin to hear it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time! :hyper:

And the poor thing thinks my Argentinian accent is sexy, but I completely hate it. You big weirdo! :tongue:

AngelofLarrydom said:
This brings back memories of an
old comercial-
"oooooooooo Alberrrr--tho"

Does anyone remember that
comercial about shamoo or
was it another hair product?
Anyway, the models run their
fingers thru this guy's hair and
say "oooooooo Alberto"

:cute:

Was that the comercial for the Alberto VO5 shampoo? :scratch:

i really don't find foreign accents sexy :|
ultimately, they do nothing for me
however, i personally find french and singaorean accents rather irritating! :down: (no offense yertle-the-turtle...my husband is a singaporean if it makes you feel any better)

God knows everyone loves a good Joisey accent though :sexywink:

My only problem with foreign accents is that it's difficult for me to gauge the sincerity of a person who speaks differently than me because I can't read all the little nuances that go into determining that...so it has to happen more on a gut level.

That said, I can hardly get a date here but when I spent a few months in Europe I sometimes had multiple dates in one day and got a few marriage proposals. And then there was the Italian I met in Machu Picchu, Peru, who nearly did me in. :drool: (That one has actually evolved into a lifelong friendship.)

So yeah, I guess I am a sucker for an accent.

joyfulgirl said:
And then there was the Italian I met in Machu Picchu, Peru, who nearly did me in. :drool: (That one has actually evolved into a lifelong friendship.)

So yeah, I guess I am a sucker for an accent.

oooooooooooh the italian accent is really sexy :yes: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom