Who was your 1st celebrity crush?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Hook - the animated one from Peter Pan. I was 5 or 6 years old and I fell in love for the first and last time :)

JCOSTER said:
So who was it?....

Lets not laugh now.....

does anyone remember a singer named Bobby Sherman?
1.Bobby Sherman
2.Donny Osmond
3.Michael Jackson (he was only like 10 then)
4.ShaunCassidy

then actually BONO!!!!

I also used to think Tom Jones was my biological father!!! Then I learned that Bonos mom used to love Tom Jones!!!! So that really isn't a crush.

Boy, this is embarrassing. And yes, JC, I remember Bobby Sherman. And I had an older sister...

The only one that comes to mind at the moment is...
Barry Gibb (Bee Gees)

:reject: showing my age

Leonardo Dicaprio when I was about 7. I could never understand why he had to die in Titanic, and why he couldnt just swim to land!
Chandler in friends (specifically the character). I still love him though!

Looks like some of us have the same tastes (and not just when it comes to U2.)

1st--Rick Springfield
2-Simon Le Bon and Roger Taylor
3 Harrison Ford as Han Solo :drool:

Originally posted by Effanbee
Going way, way back into the Dark Ages of the early 1970s ...

(Bono frightened me back then - I think it was the mullet!)

Ok :lol: !! Because same here... only for me Bono was the boy with the scarey eyes. When I 1st started seeing him in the Boy era I thought his big eyes were scarey... I dunno what was wrong with me, I think they were beautiful now!

But if I have to go back to my dark ages and find that 1st celeb crush.... ok here goes... 1968, age 7, drive-in theatre, Planet of the Apes... Charleton Heston as Taylor. :reject:

Paul McCartney--2nd thru 5th grade. Then the Monkees--I took turns with my crushes on each of them. I remember Bobby Sherman too :drool: Tiger Beat Magazine :drool: I was in love with Johnny Depp in the 80's & then came Bono-my love since 84ish. :drool: :drool:

River Phoenix in Stand By Me!:drool: I knew every line in that movie, and plastered one of my bedroom walls with pictures of him.:whistle: I also had a thing for Corey Hart...anyone remember him? He sang the songs "Sunglasses at Night" and "Never Surrender.":reject:

Hi JC!:wave:

~Liz (Sarah's Mom)

JCOSTER said:
Tiger Beat Magazine :applaud:

WOW !! That magazine brings back alot of memories.
Actually, I would have to add Teen Beat Magazine and 16 Magazine to this list as well. :up:
These magazines were on the shelf along with Tiger Beat back in the good ole days. :wink:

And as for my crushes ... :hmm:

I'd say Shaun Cassidy was at the top of my list because of 'The Hardy Boys Mysteries' TV show he starred in with Parker Stevenson.
I really loved that show ... that was why I liked Shaun ... not so much because of his singing career ... at least, not at first !! :giggle:

I couldn't believe Shaun was related to David (only as a half-brother) and I used to watch 'The Partridge Family' too. That show was classic ... the way Danny Bonaduce ("Danny") would hilariously torment David Cassidy ("Keith") ... not to mention Dave Madden ("Reuben Kincaid") :lol:

Nowadays ... I would have to say that Journey's former lead vocalist ... Steve Perry ... is still on my crush list (even after all these years.) :kiss: :hug:

At age 57 ... this guy is still gorgeously- HOT !! :drool:

Somebody get out a fire extinguisher ... I'm on fire!! :combust:

JCOSTER said:

may I ask what the attraction was? :wink:

what's NOT attractive about the man?? He was gorgeous, he had a sexy accent, he played the piano, he had long flowing hair, HE HAD A HOOK!!! The hook is what it does for me :drool: :combust:

I was thinking about this, feeling really bad because I couldn't remember my first celebrity crush, until I remembered who it was...

Dee Snider:reject:

Then came Jon Bon Jovi, and a Swedish actor which I'm sure you've all never heard of, and then Brian May from Queen.

Babydoll said:

what's NOT attractive about the man?? He was gorgeous, he had a sexy accent, he played the piano, he had long flowing hair, HE HAD A HOOK!!! The hook is what it does for me :drool: :combust:

Babydoll you crack me up! :lol:

I also have to admit to David Cassidy in Patridge Family....

Then to Mark Hamill in Star Wars... Luke... Dagobah scenes... :drool:

115rs.jpg

:lol:

JezSnape said:
I was thinking about this, feeling really bad because I couldn't remember my first celebrity crush, until I remembered who it was...

Dee Snider:reject:

Then came Jon Bon Jovi, and a Swedish actor which I'm sure you've all never heard of, and then Brian May from Queen.

Dee Snider just celebrated 25 years of marriage.:wink:

Babydoll said:

I knew it, I knew it was the hook!!!! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Wil Wheaton (Anyone remember him? :lol: )

I do...but I only know him as Wesley from Star trek: Next Gen :reject:

This is my list:

1. Kurt Russell
2. Eric Bana
3. Adrien Brody (This was after I saw the Jacket)
4. Matt Damon
5. Trent Reznor
6. Crispin Glover (Around the time Willard came out. I still have a bit of a crush on him)

:reject: I feel embarrased :reject:

Back
Top Bottom