who should win on American Idol tonite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. but I think Simon's wink meant a record deal :D

how is Nikki not out yet? it baffles me, Pink's already done it, she did it better and she can actually sing (well moreso than Nikki)

Kelly still should win, she's the most versatile

I was sad to see Tamyra go, but I didn't want her to win. She is soooooo much better than that show. Kelly should win, cause she needs it and is the best of the three remaining. I wish Tamyra would have come in second, but she will be HUGE. Just wait. She's got it all.

Tamyra blew it with that first song in her performance on Tuesday...*sigh*...I was shocked to hear such a poor performance from her!

But Nikki?!??!?!? Yes, how IS she still there?!??!?! The girl can sing all right, but she is not THAT good!!!!!!! I think people like her look more than her voice.

Of the three left, Kelly should get it.

Yes, we have not heard the last of Tamyra...I think she'll be a star.

Im guessing by your time it's over for you now....?
i wont give it away anyway. except that the right thing happened finally :D poor girl though, but oh well shes right, she got good exposure

Kelly Clarkson is gonna win the whole thing as she should, im callin it right now. gosh id give almost anything for a voice like that.... :heart:

I was not surprised at all that nikki was voted off.

KELLY BETTER WIN !!!!!!!

I agreed with Simon...Nikki definitely should have gotten the boot.

I'm rootin' for Kelly definitely!

kelly, kelly, kelly, kelly!! :D

Kelly rocks! The girl can sing unbelievably and she is the sweetest thing to boot!

If they vote in Side Show Bob and I am going to lose it! :rant:

I can't tell the difference, can you tell the difference?

:wave: Hi. My name is side show Bob!
gall_popup_finalists-1an.jpg
Bob1.gif

Re: I can't tell the difference, can you tell the difference?

:lmao: Thank you Angel...the past 2 weeks of my life have not been the best and this post just gave me the best laugh I've had in a long time! The resemblence is uncanny :lol:

Angel said:
:wave: Hi. My name is side show Bob!
gall_popup_finalists-1an.jpg
Bob1.gif

OMD, you noticed it too! my sister and I start laughing every time we see Justin just coz he looks so much like Sideshow Bob. Yesterday, I was trying to watch the show and my sister wouldn't shut up coz, she kept whispering "Sideshow Bob" and then laugh...I think he's pretty talented though, the performance that he gave on his first audition really blew me away, he's got a grogeous falsetto

justin..............

:love:

JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN!.......................

......................JUSTIN!............................................

.....................( CHOO CHOO)...........CHUGGA CHUGGA.........

CHUGGA CHUGGA

i like simon. he's foyne.

dammit I can't believe I missed it. What did they sing? Kelly was better right? if she loses to Justin I'll... be quite annoyed.

Hmm I dont remember what they sang.. :p I know one of the songs they sang they got to pick something they've sung before...but Kelly was better.. her voice is just amazing.

Kelly sang "Respect" and Justin sang that song...what was it called...he sang "You can reach me by..." etc., etc. Then they each had to sing the two songs written for the winner of the show to release as a single (I thought both of them were pretty lame). Kelly was much better than Justin though.

Bonochick said:
Then they each had to sing the two songs written for the winner of the show to release as a single

I was not aware of that.

That show blows goats.

I think there should be a speed metal American Idol show. That would do much better than this pop music shite...

:banghead:

*ouizy <--- new huge fan of the ''''smilies''''*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom