Who remembers Madame Clayton's Diary?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenni_Anne

The Fly
Hey y'all, shameless self-promotion here, but Madame Clayton's diary just got itself a new home, http://www.livejournal.com/users/madameclayton/
As soon as I've put up all the old chapters, and got in contact with my co-author (we're on exam leave) there will be new chapters.
Sorry I've not posted for ages (hey to FallingStar!) but I hope you'll all forgive me as am in need of the famous PLEBA sense of humour. On livejournal you can choose three pictures for posting with your entries (about avatar size) and I've already made one that says 'dinner for four!' (people who've read the fic will understand that.) So, any ideas for the other two pics? I'm thinking one should be a 'sexynakedlarry' but I can't find shirtless pics where he looks quite naked enough.
Love n' lemons,
Jen.

Ohh, yay!!! :applaud: sexynakedLarry...:drool:

I found this story by accident one night & nearly died laughing! I am so excited that you're going to be adding more to it! Will be adding above link to favorites & checking back frequently!!

Love, love, love this!!

I remember it! I was wondering if anyone else did! :laugh:

WOOO-HOOO!! CHEERS FOR THE RETURN OF MADAME CLAYTON'S DIARY!!!!

Great to see you round here again girl ^_^ I loved the stories and yes PLEASE do bring back sexynakedlarry! heheh

*looks round for any sharks that might be swimming near by*

*dies of laughter from the 'dinner for four' thing*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom