Who is now playing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hey Laura! :)

R.E.M. - Sitting Still (Hib-Tone)
(from the bonus disc of And I Feel Fine...: The Best Of The I.R.S. Years 1982-1987)

Hi Marty :wave:

Marty, I was looking through my comp the other day and I found a picture of us in Amsterdam. You must be crouching riiight down or something because we almost look the same height in the picture :lol: We also have big cheesy grins :D

Coldplay - Don't Panic

Hi Marty :wave:

Marty, I was looking through my comp the other day and I found a picture of us in Amsterdam. You must be crouching riiight down or something because we almost look the same height in the picture :lol: We also have big cheesy grins :D

Coldplay - Don't Panic

:lol:
:hyper:

How long until you're moving over to Dutchieland? :)

R.E.M. - Ages Of You (Live)
(from that bonus disc that makes you feel fine)

Coldplay - In My Place

Depends whether or not I get this job!! Been a struggle finding something. They don't want someone who knows French/Spanish/English unless they speak Dutch too. Getting keys to new house in August so I'll defo be over for that at least!

Coldplay - In My Place

Depends whether or not I get this job!! Been a struggle finding something. They don't want someone who knows French/Spanish/English unless they speak Dutch too. Getting keys to new house in August so I'll defo be over for that at least!

:applaud:
And good luck with your interviews. :up:

R.E.M. - Superman
(a bonus from their I.R.S. years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom