Who has won tickets from a radio station?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've entered three seperate newspaper contests for U2 tix--two to go see them in Vancouver this week, and the other to see them in NY.... I haven't received a call yet:sad:

It's my only chance to see them at all!!

I'll tell ya who won tickets.....

some lady from Dayton won tickets to see U2 in ROME ITALY from our local radio station (ClearChannel helps out). I was in a tractor planting corn at the moment, and you had to be caller #9, and it was at that second I realized I had left my cell phone at home. Pissed me RIGHT OFF!

I know I can't complain, but someone in Atlanta won a trip to Dublin to see them.....

yeah that beats my East Rutherford tix/trip win :wink:

most of the station here in Phoenix anyways do have a rule where you can only win once every 30 days...So the first time I won I was me and the second time i won under my friends name :) So we both ended up going twice :)

I am doing an internship for a radio station in seattle. I was doing the U2 pre-show party and I couldn't enter for the ticket give a way, so I had my brothers girlfriend enter and she won! They were awesome seats. second row in a side section.

Back
Top Bottom