who got NO GA's after trying many gigs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellow moog

War Child
Again. just curious who did not get GA's for ANY show in USA?

and what their wait time on phone/online was.

ya i tried most of the shows and got no ga's i had 2 for the frist in sd but got the sorry error mgs really sucks so close and then the were taken away from me:mad:

Last edited:
i didn't.

i tried for 2 of the boston shows today, both times the minute they went on sale, only thing i got was "sorry there are no tickets available" messages.

I tried it all-- Boston 1/2/3, Philly 1/2, Chicago 1/2/3/4, Denver 1/2, San Diego 1/2 and nothing at all. I never saw any tickets at ALL except for some nosebleeds in Denver which I passed on.

This is a total joke, but I will not give up either!

Last edited:
same as me for Chicago all 4, Boston and San Diego.

I was on the phone speaking to ticketmaster 10 seconds after 5/12 Chicago was announced and guess what. 'Oh we dont have any floor seats available. sorreeee!'

How is that possible?

I pretty much tried every gig that went on sale today after not getting the Boston tix I wanted....
I got seats in Boston but when I got to the credit card bit.... it threw me out back to the event page.... so I figured that was it.
Then I tried Chicago and got GA...
Tried Denver got seats that I passed on.
Tried SD... got seats that I passed on.
Well the best bit was that TM then sent me the tix (nosebleed seats) to Boston after I had already thought I was screwed and had bought tix for Chicago.... the whole system is SOOOO F**** up!!
Anyway I learned there is no reason to why/who gets the tickets- after all my 'practice' today I see that it is just pure luck.
So tomorrow I try for San Jose my home.... who knows?
Good luck the rest of you!

No GA tickets. I tried pre sale for NY, NJ, Boston, LA, Anaheim and San Diego.
Today i tried Boston, first i had " internal error" for 3 times, and after i could get any ticket.:mad:

I 'll try again monday for NJ and NY, I doubt that I could get them:( , and ETS have no GA anymore...I don't know what to do!!!:sad:

I tried every US show I could since the pre-sale and the only GA tickets I've been able to get were for Denver, which I'm going to try to trade for a show in the Northeast after monday's sale. I did however almost always get seats, but usually nose bleeds

here

It would be nice if the die hard fans could get the GA tickets instead of the brokers, but we've been singing that song since Tues.

So how long, how long, must we sing this song.

TO THOSE WHO GOT ERROR MESSAGES AFTER PURCHASING: call your credit card company to see if there was a transaction. That happened to me today, I thought I blew my chance to get 2 GA's to Philly 1, but I was wrong. An hour later I found out they actually did give me the tickets!! It didn't even show on my account with TM. I had to search under the city of the show, the CC used, and my phone number to get the recepit. Now my tickets "have been purchased and are being printed". So the moral of the story....check to see if you got them when you think you had an error, you probably have them. I was inspired by another interfercer who had a similiar story.

I had no luck getting GA's on the pre-sale. I tried a Filene outlet today for the general sale. Out of about 40 people there only the 1st person in line was able to get a ticket. I'm getting nervous. The ticket company prices are so crazy.

Early this morning trying from home on a 56k dial up, I had a GA for the 2nd Boston, but after putting in all the cc info and clicking purchase, I got the error message.
Then all afternoon trying from a computer at work with a fast connection I tried every city, and no GA's came up at all. In fact, only nose bleeds or behind the stage. Even when it was 1 minute after tickets went on sale.

I'll have to call my cc company though and check for that Boston ticket. *crosses fingers*

*edit to say, that not once today did I get that strange error page that we were getting on the presale. every time i searched today, i always got to the page where you type in the funny word and search, when on pre-sale monday, it was a complete hour before i got to actually search for a ticket.

Last edited:
I had nothing. I tried the presale too. For Philly 1 I had the option to buy nosebleeds (15th row at the wachovia) and passed them up. Day of sale I did not even get an option for tickets, all sold out.

no ga tickets for me either, tried new york presale, all the boston shows, tried san diego dates, and also tried all the chicagos. NOTHING!!

No GAs for me yet...

Tried presale for San Diego, Anaheim, LA and San Jose.

Tried general sale for San Diego 1/2

Trying today for LA 1/2, Anaheim 1/2 and San Jose 1/2 if I have to.

Argh! I tried to get 1 GA for any show in CA. No luck at all! I settled for section 102 and 118 for San Jose shows.

For those of you who got GA's: did you specify it or just put 'best available' and that was it?

I tried both San Jose presale and general sale.. not a one GA. Piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom