Which "Era" of U2 would you like to hang out with for a night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think War or UF. I would love to talk with a not so baby U2 but a not so famous U2 either.

Even though after reading the Flannigan book a zillion times, AB/Zoo would be really cool too.

But if I have to choose one era for one nite...it would be War/UF

Tough one! I would love to spend it with JT U2, but I have always wanted to meet War and UF U2. How about JT, in that ghost town, in the desert :love:

ZooTV baby, although it would have been pretty cool to hang out with them in Miami doing some recording for POP.

JT era U2.

I miss that era a lot these days...sigh.

Attachments

• u2.jpg
    u2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 45
UF U2 would be my preference. U2 was big, but not so big that they had stopped dropping in on radio stations, or going out and hanging out backstage or in front of the hotel they were in. Plus I always dug Bono's mullet back then.

I'd say the JT/RH era U2. Somthing about it...the raw passion for their music, maybe?

Although AB comes in with a veryclose second...band rejuvination...

:hmm:

Zoo Tv.

If "the bible" is any indication, they had some wild and fun times back then. :D

Its a tie between Boy era and Jt era bc adam had his afro during Boy era and then I would love to get to know Jt era bc of all the stuff that was happening then:heart:

I would have to go with ...Boy/October era! cuz I fell in love with Bono and the music then! And I would have loved to have met them in the yound n' raw days..oh well, NOw would be fine! lol!

Back
Top Bottom