Which album do you listen to the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Most Listened to Album

• Boy

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • October

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • War

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Under a Blood Red Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 71 33.3%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Hutdab

Votes: 35 16.4%

• Total voters

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
It doesn't have to be your favorite album. Achtung Baby is probably my favorite album, but I think I listen to Pop more. Soooo, which cd do you listen to the most?

Last edited:
Achtung baby always was my favourite, but the most I listen to POP. Maybe it will become my new favourite album all time!!

My favourite is The Unforgettable Fire, but i listen to Boy alot more, followed by October, The Bomb, War, ATYCLB and then finally TUF

beau2ifulday said:
Zooropa.
I'm quite surprised at the outcome of this, so far.

I knew I could rely on you! :love:

I think the Pop love has a lot to do with the fact outside of PopMart - Live In Mexico, Pop material is pretty much restricted to the album.

A lot of the other albums (Boy, War, UF, JT, R&H) recurringly appear on every DVD, Video, Single and the odd Vertigo Tour mp3 we all have lying around.

HTDAAB has been done to death over the past year.

I just don't understand why this philosophy hasn't resulted in more Zooropa votes. :hmm:

My only guess would be that many of these PopVoters would have Zooropa high (if not second) on their lists.

timothius said:

I just don't understand why this philosophy hasn't resulted in more Zooropa votes. :hmm:

My only guess would be that many of these PopVoters would have Zooropa high (if not second) on their lists.

Yeah, I think Zooropa is not the favourite album for most people but a top 3 or top 5 for everybody, that's maybe why it doesn't get many votes.

Chizip said:
It doesn't have to be your favorite album. Achtung Baby is probably my favorite album, but I think I listen to Pop more. Soooo, which cd do you listen to the most?

Ditto!!! Achtung is my favorite but I think I listen to Pop the most. And second is probably Achtung.

Good thread! :up:

Interesting and difficult question!

Right now its HTDAAB as with every new release i just cant stop...but in between releases... unforgetable fire joshua tree achtung and pop have had the most plays...i think...this really is a tough one!.......
I think the nature of how we listen to music affects things also...i dont have the first 4 on disc so i very rarely listen to them....the only one i have on my mp3 player right now is HTDAAB.....the only tour i have on dvd is elevation (boston&slane) however my fave live vid is popmart but i dont play it as much as i only have it on vhs...but i digress......

joshua tree and unforgettable fire. and htdaab comes in third, probably.

POP for me.

To give some perspective, the other most-listened to albums, in order, would be Zooropa, Achtung Baby, and The Unforgettable Fire, and Boy...at least for now. I listen to 'em all, but I can already play them in my head without the CDs anyway. These four still get the most spins at this point in time. This despite the fact that they, too, are entirely committed to memory.

This is a great idea for a thread, by the way. And I get the feeling that people are being honest, rather than saying, "Well, this album is my favorite...so I listen to it the most. Fuck you." POP isn't quite my absolute fave, but I do listen to it the most. Rock on, everyone. I hope people continue to contribute, here.

i voted for The Joshua Tree, but in fact, it's the U2 go home dvd that i listen to most, with or without the beamer on.
Not counting what's on my mp3 player, though i use that mostly to listen to music when on the train to and from work.

Last edited:
Even though not my favourite album, Im pretty sure that Zooropa is the one I listen too most (probably because of the song Zooropa, Numb, Lemon, Stay and Dirty Day), followed by Pop and HTDAAB.

Achtung Baby is my favourite album, but I seem to listen to those three more often than AB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom