Where is/ Who did that New York Analysis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
A while ago (and I can't find it on search) someone posted a beautiful, indepth analysis of the lryics of NY, going through in increments of seconds of the song. I can't remember who posted it but I'd really like to read it again! If you're out there (lol) can you post it here or email me or something? or if you know who wrote it can you let me know so I can contact him or her?

thanks!!!

p.s. I read this sometime last fall!
Olive

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Bingo! I found it for you Carrie
wink.gif

Our great Achtung Bubba himself wrote that piece, really good. I knew it was him...just took me some time to get thru the search engine. Here is the link:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum28/HTML/000176.html

smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Originally posted by follower:
Bingo! I found it for you Carrie
wink.gif

Our great Achtung Bubba himself wrote that piece, really good. I knew it was him...just took me some time to get thru the search engine. Here is the link:
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum28/HTML/000176.html

smile.gif

OMG THANK YOU FOLLOWER!!!! (((HUGS)))

lol @ myself- i had emailed acthung bebe before! (i get those similiar like names confused!)

thanks soooo much follower!!

------------------
I'm honey child to a swarm of bees
Gonna blow right through you like a breeze

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

You?re very welcome Carrie. I miss Achtung Bubba?s posts in this forum...he has always had great insights. Hope he comes back on posting one of these days.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-17-2002).]

Originally posted by follower:
You?re very welcome Carrie. I miss Achtung Bubba?s posts in this forum...he has always had great insights. Hope he comes back on posting one of these days.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-17-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom