When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: Not very many :tsk: :wink:

Well obviously being from Scotland, i know of 'em all! Esp Associates, Simple minds, Deacon Blue, Blue nile, Hue&cry, Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, Marillion&Sensational Alex Harvey band!!!! :drool: (I actually can't stand Franz Ferdinand actually - yuk!)

Same

I have celiac disease (gluten allergy) and it took awhile before it was diagnosed. I was really sick for months:(

same q

I've been pretty lucky. I remember having a flu once where I was really dizzy. Mom came in to see me and I told her the ceiling was spinning. For a kid, it was pretty scary.

Do you wear rubber gloves when you clean dishes?

Not usually unless I just had my nails done or I'm washing with something harsher than simple dish soap (I hate putting them on and struggling to get them off)

Same

Nah - i don't really like the feel of them at all, i also find they get in the way! :huh:

Have you ever thought about adopting an animal?

i have thought about it every so often&i've noticed these schemes a lot lately&the ones i'd love to help with include orangutangs, tigers&pandas! :heart:

Which period in history would you most like to have lived in?

:lol: thanks Carek :wink:

I'd like to have been around in the 1920's being in high society with all the dancing in those amazing fashions of the time! :drool: fun parties&all!

Also i'd love to have experienced seeing how people reacted to finding out all about how certain inventions work, you know how it'd be amusing to find out the way they thought certain stuff was an impossibility! :lol:

Same

I'm torn. Either Paris during the Impressionist period or the U.S. during the late 1950's and into the mid '60s to experience what was going in the music world.

Same.

I was alway horrible at that game.

Did you ever play the video arcade game Dragon Slayer?

I probably spent $100.00 on that one but conquered it in 1985.:yes:

We had to take a Home Ec class in high school, and I made a pair of shorts. That's about all I've ever made - sewing is something I've never been good at.

Same

thinking about decisions and worrying if I have done/will make the right ones, and lonliness

same q

Back
Top Bottom