When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No need to be sorry Tiny! :wink: just wanted to find out what your answer would be :yes:

Gull is a good one actually (They're always flying around where i live&i've had some on my window sill - i fed them, they're so funny! :lol: ) so i'd say that too or if i was a smaller bird, i'd maybe say a robin as they're so tough&sweet during winter :cute:

Same

Camelot by Monty Python :giggle:

What's your fav Monty Python sketch?

I think it's got to be either the parrot, the lumberjack or the nudge nudge wink wink one! It's so hard like choosing a fav Beatles or U2 song!

Same

Blue (ye old fountain pen that I've been using for years and really should buy a new one).

I know I've asked this one before but anyway:

If you could go back in time and fix your biggest regret in return for never doing your greatest achievement, would you?

Until a couple of months ago, a neighbor. Some people are just evil & if you aren't there to take their :censored: , you know they're going to give it to someone else!!

same q

I think you have a good point there actually Raven :yes:

Um, well there are certain x so called friends who might deserve a little pain or maybe just karma inflicted on them, hopefully they got what they deserve :madspit:

What would be your ultimate travel itinery, where you to be off on the world trip of a lifetime, starting where you live&working west?

Wow - that's a great question!

Vancouver > New Orleans > New York > Prince Edward Island > Ireland > England > France > Switzerland > Italy > Sweden > Russia > Africa > China > Thailand > Japan > Australia > New Zealand > Hawaii > home.

Had to look at a map for that, but those are the places I would most enjoy visiting again or for the first time.

Same q!

New Brunswick > Newfoundland > Ireland > Scotland >England>France>>Spain>Germany>Italy>Finland>Norway>Sweden>Russia>Africa>India>China>Japan>>Australia>New Zealand>Northren California>Vancouver>Alaska>Yukon>NWT>Alert>Baffin Island>Toronto>NYC> Boston and home again.

Whew! Great question Susan! I didn't look at a map, so I might've screwed up there somewhere :wink:

same

It's nice to see that i've thought of a good question, thanks :)

Btw, i was asking eastwards although i guess it's pretty inconsequential but it's just that i've heard that if you travel eastwards you get worse jetlag so that was my reasoning! :wink:

Anyway, i've thought about exactly where i'd put on my list overnight so here goes:

Dublin > Galway > Barbados > Grenadines > Jamaica > Cuba > Miami > New Orleans > New York > Toronto > Montreal > Chicago > Vancouver > Seattle > San Francisco > L.A > Hawaii > Tahiti > Fiji > New Zealand > Australia > Bali > Japan > Bejing > Hong Kong > Thailand > Nepal > N. India > Maldives > Madagascar > Mauritius > S. Africa > Kenya > Egypt > Jordan > Israel > Cyprus > Rhodes > Sicily > Rome > Capri > Tuscany > Venice > Verona > Milan > Moscow > Poland > Berlin > Finland > Sweden > Norway > Denmark > Amsrerdam&then finally home in Glasgow!!!! :ohmy:

Now that's a big lottery win!!!!

Same

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom