When will I see U2 again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoo Schabow

Acrobat
OK, this may seem far-fetched. But there is a new arena being built in Green Bay. I have a friend that is co-managing this project and he told me today that they are almost positive that U2 will be the 1st act at this arena next October!

Now, of course this is not confirmed. So only take it as a rumor. But this would kick ass! I only live 10 minutes from the arena!

*crosses fingers*

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

*gasp* *sputter*
eek.gif

No freakin way!!! October? Are you sure? Already they would be touring again??? Hmmmm....something smells a little fishy, like alewives...wow...if it's true, I might have to hightail it back home just for that weekend! But U2...in Green Bay??? Um...

so TELL ME they aren't doing away with Lambeau field!!??? That would be complete sacrilege!!!! but then I'm so out of the loop, who the heck knows what's going on in the great white north....

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
*gasp* *sputter*
eek.gif

No freakin way!!! October? Are you sure? Already they would be touring again??? Hmmmm....something smells a little fishy, like alewives...wow...if it's true, I might have to hightail it back home just for that weekend! But U2...in Green Bay??? Um...

so TELL ME they aren't doing away with Lambeau field!!??? That would be complete sacrilege!!!! but then I'm so out of the loop, who the heck knows what's going on in the great white north....

Disco

LOL

That's right! You're from Wisconsin! Well, if U2 releases an album early next summer and tours Europe for the rest of the summer, October would work perfect.

U2 at Lambeau Field would be amazing. Unfortunately, the sound is terrible there. Plus, they have all these renovations going on past next year.

Keep your fingers crossed until next October(and don't uncross them
wink.gif

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

Zoo Schabow, are you mikal????

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

They better not be!!!!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

They can't come to Green Bay now!!! I wanted them to come to Green Bay when I lived in Menominee! They can't now!!

*sigh* They're just being lured by the promise of cheese...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom