What time of day will the new album be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cseggleton

War Child
Alright this may sound stupid but I always feel a U2 album gives one a vibe to the time of day. HTDAAB had a midnight to 4 AM feel to it....very early morning to almsot sunrise feel. AB and POP had a late night party and hang over vibe. ATYCLB mid day. Zooropa-late night "midnight is where the day begins". Boy-night time...discovering the nigh. October-lost in a dream. Unforgettalbe Fire-Waking up to face what the night has brought. JT-Day time...very bright lights but disguised with the darkest night...I am thinking NLOTH should be a long afternoon party that leads to the night.

Weirdest post ever, true, but it makes sense... hmm, I think it'll be an evening album, not because of the NLOTH title rumor, but because the clips so far have indicated this. Also, think about what Loris said (with a grain of salt, of course haha). If the album is in the same vien as the beach clips (and if the beachclips are accurate indication), it'll be a nice sunset album!

Ah, so that's what they meant by "Moroccan influences."

Hookah.jpg

the red hukkah is brilliant, looks like a lobster!

I think it is going to be an afternoon record leading to the evening, the fourth clip really has a big sunset feel to it, from the ones you watch on the seaside with lots of clouds turning orange then red-purple-grey anf finally dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom