What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am too Doozer, but I have beeen getting allergy shots for them, for 3 years, and now I have no problem being aound them. My sister-inlaw in Kansas has a kitty,and she always lays down in my suit case and gets up on my bed when I come to visit.

Susan I am going to reply to your email later!!!

So i prob won't read it til tomorrow then - you mean as in, maybe a good few hours?

I will look forward to reading it&i think that tomorrow night i'll email you about what i was saying regarding my birthday being awful last year :(

Angela Harlem said:
about to cook dinner, then go for boxing lesson.

:crack:

:scream:

That was.... I dont know where to start, so I wont. :lol:

I think I will go again. :up: Never sweated so much in my life! I reckon childbirth is easier than that class.
:crack:

Anyway, I'm about to make some lunch. I am eating like a horse lately. I'm blaming being at the gym 5 days a week for this.

Drinking tea and eating creme brulee ice-cream while listening to the radio.:drool: :drool:

:giggle: creme brulee is a dessert Tiny - haven't you heard of it before? it's French and is mainly a solidified creme/custard like consistency and it's soer of flamed on top with sugar sprinkled on top! It's gorgeous! :yes: :drool:

It sure is! If you buy one from the shop, you just sprinkle the sugar on then grill it :love:

Why is that woman being horrid at work? Why are you doing her work? I hope you're being paid for the overtime otherwise that'd be disgsting! I'd never be like that if i was expected to do something in a job! I see shop assistants now&then in this country who stand around chatting to a co-worker&it's such a bad attitude and crap way to be when you're meant to be serving people :mad: it's a fairly common complaint in this country&unfortunately it's one of the big down points :tsk: :down:

:yes: i've witnessed a few examples of people's attitudes and i've thought - they should be sacked on the spot :mad:

Back
Top Bottom