What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And this is the famous lake :), see the exit to the caribean sea :)

lagodemaracaibo23-10-06.jpg

Wow! I see :yes: i'm fascinated by geography :lol: :love: maps a re incredible :wink:

Night Tiny&caroni :wave: :wave:

susanp6 said:

Q1 - you'll prob find out before you read this again but Matt won :grumpy: me no understand it at all :( I wanted Myleene to win&i was so shocked David Gest went out before the final! He has been a surprise, what a laugh! i've been watching it all the way through&sad it's ended, but at least celeb Big Brother comes on for the whole of January :hyper: :applaud:

I didn't mind Matt actually (not that I watched it every night though). However, I wanted Jason to win :grumpy:

I'm surprised people voted Jan out so soon. Although I didn't want her to win I thought she was great entertainment value and expected her to still be in camp by the final. I really enjoyed the Scott versus Phina fight too (especially when Phina got so excited telling her side of the story to the camp that she forgot to do her American accent and it became full-on Scouse!! :giggle: ).

I'm A Celeb doesn't seem to have been on very long this year. Isn't it usually on for longer?

TheQuiet1 said:

I didn't mind Matt actually (not that I watched it every night though). However, I wanted Jason to win :grumpy:

I'm surprised people voted Jan out so soon. Although I didn't want her to win I thought she was great entertainment value and expected her to still be in camp by the final. I really enjoyed the Scott versus Phina fight too (especially when Phina got so excited telling her side of the story to the camp that she forgot to do her American accent and it became full-on Scouse!! :giggle: ).

I'm A Celeb doesn't seem to have been on very long this year. Isn't it usually on for longer?

:ohmy: I'm a celeb has always been on for just a fortnight but it was extended by almost a week so it has in fact been on for longer this time Q1!

God i hate that Phina :madspit: what a nasty piece of work she is&yeah waht's that about switching from Liverpool to pure LA?! :lol: :der:

susanp6 said:

:ohmy: I'm a celeb has always been on for just a fortnight but it was extended by almost a week so it has in fact been on for longer this time Q1!

God i hate that Phina :madspit: what a nasty piece of work she is&yeah waht's that about switching from Liverpool to pure LA?! :lol: :der:

Wow and yet it feels like it was on just a week to me! (Still I guess that's what happens when you only watch bits of it instead of the whole thing).

As for Phina... I thought she maybe went a bit OTT with the fight with Scott but overall I think Scott was in the wrong there. The thing that turned me against her was her backstabbing bitchiness, she was worse than Christine Hamilton (and that's saying something!).

Tiny :wink: i'm watching/listening to the tv too, it's that chhat show i was telling you about Parkinson! Robin Williams is coming up soon so i'll be sitting down over on the couch to see him :love:

He'll be hilarious as he was the last few times on the show :lmao:

I'm feeling ok but just a touch yukky as i was up pretty late again, felt sick earlier&couldn't get back to sleep to begin with :(

How was work today? Can't wait for Robin :wink: remember we talked briefly about him lastnight on Mrs Doubfire? :lol:

Ah, sorry you are feeling yucky. :sad: :hug: I didn't sleep all that well either. Hope we both have a better night's sleep tonight. I only had one researcher in today , so I was not on my feet as much as I was the other day, so that made it an easier workday Plus Saturday's is my short work day. I have the the next 2 days off!

An yes Mrs. Doubtfire, and I do remember our talk! :wink:

Thanks :hug: it's awful not sleeping and then feeling :yuck: :(

Robin wasn't as funny as usual actually! I only laughed a little! He was talking mainly about that film Happy feet!

He's not expecting you yet Tiny? I'm here 'til 1.25 - there's a show on tv over here about Edgy called A day in the life of Edge :rockon: :dancing: :applaud: :bow:

:love: :hyper: do they look all colourful&bright? :wink:

Wish i could see them too! Maybe you'll see the show one day :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom