What are you doing? Part V11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek :hug: I got he deluxe set a few days back and the Milan dvd is amazing!!! :love: I love All i want is you into City of blinding lights! What's your fav bit?

I'm watching the x-factor!

Waiting to go out and do a few errands.....:wave: Susan!! I only downloaded U218 onto my iPod from iTunes. I'm not sure if I will buy a version with DVD or not. I :heart: COBL tho, it gives me goosechills and takes me back to the moment LIVE in concert!!!

:heart: that song does that to me too when i think back to seeing it live! It was one of my highlights of the shows watching Bono release the balloon up out of the stadium! :happy: :applaud:

:wave: :hug: :hug:

I probably won't be tired 'til about the same time again tonight :scream: i need to try&get up earlier tomorrow :yes:

No, i was saying the oppposite that i'll be wide awake 'til about 5 as that's when i was up 'til lastnight! :wink:

Are you working on a Sunday?

I got such a scare lastnight :sad:

I meant to tell you that I have not received it yet.:sad: My guess is that it has something to do with not having mail delivered on Thursday. I was so hoping hoping that it would arrived today.

Are you being cheeky Ms Mofo eh eh?! :p :tsk: :D

That's a bummer Tiny but surely it will reach you on Monday!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom