What are my chances?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
If i got my dad to take me down to London at the weekend what are my chances of meeting a band member? Will they even be at the studios at the weekend, and if so does anyone know what sort of times? :hmm:
I just don't want to get my dad to take me..and it end up being a pointless trip!

I think friday is their last day, as they've got a gig in the states on monday..so get down there ...sharpish!!!!

Argh thats so annoying! I have school every day this week.. I suppose I could stretch to going afterwards. That really would be cutting it fine!

I thought you were on your rebel kick...Don't you want to tell that teacher you skipped class to meet U2?? Delinquency awaits you :D

Doooo itttt:wink:

Well it won't be going down too well when I tell them I'm missing the last day of exams at school to fly to hawaii...:wink:
But u2 being in london - thats just too big an opportunity!

I think I left it too late - isn't Bono is at some Armani fashion show on thursday, and friday will be their last day. I wish they would come to London more often!

Aah I was too late! Its a good job I didn't go early in the morning to the book signing because I wouldn't have had a chance. Those people that queued over night are my heroes!

Back
Top Bottom