What album did you last listen to from start to finish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
075678360428.jpg

B0007UDCBC.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This is the first album of theirs I've been able to listen to all the way through, and it was excellent. Stand outs were Black and So Come Back, I am Waiting.

silent_alarm.jpg

I am SUPER impressed. Need to hear moar.

You don't. Trust me. Silent Alarm is exceptional, no doubt. Everything else, though...? Sub-dreadful. Just my two cents, of course, but the other 75,000 people at Lollapalooza, a few months back, seemed to agree with me quite fervently.

You don't. Trust me. Silent Alarm is exceptional, no doubt. Everything else, though...? Sub-dreadful. Just my two cents, of course, but the other 75,000 people at Lollapalooza, a few months back, seemed to agree with me quite fervently.

HAHA! Well then, perhaps I won't try so very hard to find other stuff :wink:. But I did like the album, so I will probably give the rest a shot anyways

First listen:
sun-giant.jpg

:up: I'm looking forward to listening to it more and getting around to their LP, even if the consensus on here seems to be that the EP's better.

Wow, Anathema? I'm impressed.

Although that's not one of their stronger efforts, though.

I've been letting LiamCool suggest albums for me to listen to. Ax suggested another of their albums (Judgement) for me to listen to later.

the DVD rip of Jeff Tweedy's Sunken Treasure concert DVD. I hope he gets around to putting out a solo album someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom