What a way to end my mini-holidays in Boston!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
CIMG0308.jpg

:wink:

AWESOME PIC!!:drool:

Congrats again on youre seeing B again and getting on stage! WTG!! Glad ur holidays ended on such a high note!

I hope my last show:sad:, Portland ends with some of your luck!! :wink:

Re: Re: What a way to end my mini-holidays in Boston!

u2forlife said:
You girls make him looks so cute :cute:

not to mention TALL!!!!

if i ever get my pic with him again i'm going to bend my knees so he'll look like a giant

I've met him about 3 times (2 in Dublin and 1 in Boston).

The first time was back in 2003 when I went to the studios for the first time. That time I went mute and couldnt utter a word and my friend had to literally push me forward so I could say hi.lol.

The second time was also at the studios when I took a friend of mine from England who had never been there and she wanted to meet B.

And the third time was in Boston last December, just before the gig.

To be honest, I dont think he remembers me. He meets loads of people all the time and they are definately more interesting/memorable than yours truly. :D

hm, Flavia, aren't you forgetting the last time you saw the man in the flesh was when you "gatecrashed" the Breakfast on Pluto" premiere? ;)

I deliberatly use the " ", not to let all hell break loose here again!!

LOL!

Ah right! I forgot about that one! It must be the old age. :lmao:

But maybe we shouldn't include it because certain people will start going on and on about how inappropiate that encounter was and blah blah blah. ;)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
LOL!

Ah right! I forgot about that one! It must be the old age. :lmao:

But maybe we shouldn't include it because certain people will start going on and on about how inappropiate that encounter was and blah blah blah. ;)

You gatecrashed?! I'm shocked. How could you do such a horrible thing? What would Bono say? :sad:

biff said:

You gatecrashed?! I'm shocked. How could you do such a horrible thing? What would Bono say? :sad:

He would be appalled. NO REAL fan would behave in such a DISRESPECTFUL way.

And he has probably topped up his security team since that night. I bet he can't sleeo since then.

People just tend to blow things out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom