We've lost a wonderful friend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quoting from a lyric that I found online:

"The memories ease the pain inside,
Now I know why

All of my memories keep you near."

:hug:

I am just now catching up. I am so very sorry to hear this sad news of the loss of your dear friend Dil. He sounds like a real character. You will all meet up with him one day at that big poker table upstairs where he will be waiting for you. Until then, keep all the fond memories close at heart. We've endured enough losses between us recently to know this too well! :hug: My deepest sympathy is with you all. :heart:

Thanks, tiny.

I have been thinking about the suddeness of Dil's death and it makes me realize even more how precious life is. We should live it like there is no tomorrow. And on top of that, heal the rifts between family and friends. Tell them you love them and care about them because we never know what lies ahead for us.

Sorry I'm late. I echo the sentiment in Doozie's post. Use this time to also reflect on the good times you've all spent together.

Just got back from vacation, so I'm a bit late, but wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of you guys, and sending prayers your way. :hug: I'm sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom