we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe i have several times, yes&that i have felt their presence too :uhoh:

Good question Dis :wink:

same

I definitely have :yes: My uncle has this super old farmhouse in Lyme, CT, and it's waaaay out in the country and really old and creepy. I don't think I've seen one, but I have felt a few :yikes:

same q

All the time :tsk:

have you ever been extremely drunk, like 10 pints of lager or anything similar?

susanp6 said:
All the time :tsk:

have you ever been extremely drunk, like 10 pints of lager or anything similar?

:shifty: yes....only once though:wink: I had a blast but the next day was..OMG KILL MEEEEEEEE:barf:

same

Erm, yes :shifty:

A few times&just lastnight as well :huh: :drunk: :drunk: drank too much and was very sick twice :yuck: :tsk: :coocoo:

same

No, I try not to allow myself to drink too much. It doesn't take much anyway for me to get a buzz. I never saw the point of drinking until you get sick. That being said, it'll likely happen someday. :giggle:

If you could be anywhere in the universe right now.. where would you be?

I was so silly to make myself sick but i didn't think i'd overdone it that much! :ohmy: I'll make sure i drink a little less in future i reckon! :huh:

Oh good question this as i've been day-dreaming about Barbados&how i wish i could go there :sigh: so that's where i wish i was right now! :love:

I felt like a change and I wanted an Oasis avatar. I went through a lot of pics and you know what it's like. You scale them down to 72x72 and the pic looks unrecognisable/crap. But I found this one of Liam and it looks OK scaled down so I stuck with it. Plus I think it looks pretty iconic, even if I do say so myself! ;)

Same q.

Dis :drool: What a naughty question!

I stole a couple of sweets from a shop when i was like 11 :ohmy:

same

yes

same q.....:wink:

ok ok ok ciphoned gas from cars in a car lot, five finger discount of small things as a kid, dine n dash, snucj=k into the movies or drive in, forged my dad's signature on attendance notes in high school (got caught)

^ ^^omg..what a couple of bad asses:ohmy: :wink:

:hmm: I stole a stop sign once:yikes: kiddies do NOT do that..really dumb! I stole a set of hand written lyrics from a certain musician:shifty:

same

Stole a couple of kisses & a cheap ring, but we won't go there...

What's the best date movie you've ever been to?

Dismantled said:
:hmm: I stole a stop sign once:yikes: kiddies do NOT do that..really dumb! I stole a set of hand written lyrics from a certain musician:shifty:

same

you can't say that without giving details :madwife:

:ohmy: You met David Byrne Dis! :bow: :D

He's brilliant and was originally from quite near where i live!

Ok to answer the Q prob Titanic!

Is it raining where you are?

YES! :grumpy:
;)

If you were a felt tip pen, what colour would you be?

(Stole this question from an email quiz sent to me once :huh: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom