We Are Unrepentant Postwhores (Ep. II Attack Of The Whores)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to face the Germans once again this week. God I better hope we win, even though our best men are all out of the game. :(

We're going to face the Germans once again this week. God I better hope we win, even though our best men are all out of the game. :(

Football?

Heather said a European game was on the restaurant she was in yesterday, and the weather looked miserable. :down:

Good luck.

(until the Olympics this summer, then we will OWN the Dutch in swimming. Bring it!!!)

:wink:

Yeah. We got creamed badly. But all our good players were injured. The rest were just a bunch of players put together, no team spirit at all. :crack: They failed really hard.

Oh look, I missed 59,700.

:giggle:

My nephew who just turned 14 is definitely a better than swimmer than me. I think he's like a junior lifeguard, or something like that. :hmm:

:wave:

coffeeheartsmiley.gif

Postwhoring from Minneapolis. I can't believe I was gone 10 days and you all only went through 3 pages. :tsk:

I've been sick and spent all of yesterday travelling to and from Domo's house on the other side of the country to deliver her Boxset. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom