Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

and we cannot forget the Auckland vs. Wellington wars :lol:

Those made me laugh so hard :lmao:

the last couple of setlist parties have been really funny, and some, funny in different ways

:macdevil: :coocoo: :drunk:

Wow so all these pictures are from cities in New Zealand? Damn :drool: some beautiful places there. Definitely have to take a trip one day.

timothius said:

:drool:

:memories:

If we could somehow merge aspects of Cape Town and Auckland together to create one super city. :hmm:

Maybe Gorman can help us with this. He can do anything. :yes:

Make sure this super city is called Wellington and has a cable car and the Basin Reserve and Oriental Bay and a beautiful railway station and the Museum Of New Zealand and rugged terrain and nonsensical one way streets ... :drool:

No spoken words said:

Anyone ever use this as a pick-up line?

"Hey there....I'm No Spoken Words, I'm addicted to Blue Crack. What's your connection speed? Where are you going?"

hahahahahahaha ^post of the night so far

Axver said:

Both of you are wrong. Painfully so.

18%20Wellington.jpg

Love the cable car. :drool:

Yes! Because the Basin Reserve is in there I'm happy. :drool:

You can even see the NZ Cricket Museum (The white building on the far left of the Basin).

catlhere said:
Wow so all these pictures are from cities in New Zealand? Damn :drool: some beautiful places there. Definitely have to take a trip one day.

Timo posted Auckland and I posted Wellington, which are respectively New Zealand's largest city and New Zealand's capital. GibsonGirl posted Cape Town, South Africa, and the best thing that ever happens there is when the New Zealand rugby team pays a visit and beats South Africa. :wink:

I'm really excited, here....still nothing coming through, but it should just be seconds/moments away, by my count...

This is quite astonishingly cool....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom