Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorman said:
That worked rather well! My connection started to fall apart towards the end, but pretty good overall.

So, who's gonna volunteer to let me call them during a show next? :)

Oh, and about streaming video from a show... I'd say that's a definite come next tour. Seriously :)

Gorman. :bow: :bow: :bow: We love you.

Thank you Gorman and Ramblin'Rose. You both earned, like, a kajillion gold stars today.

gorman said:
That worked rather well! My connection started to fall apart towards the end, but pretty good overall.

So, who's gonna volunteer to let me call them during a show next? :)

Oh, and about streaming video from a show... I'd say that's a definite come next tour. Seriously :)

It's a few weeks early but I might be able to for Vegas. If the people listening can stand my mom's crazed screaming. Lol

Its really quite amazing that the phone was never disconnected. Thank you again Gorman and Ramblin Rose for sharing the love (LOVE) with the world!!

Gorman and Ramblin...

moonlanding4.gif

Thank you SO MUCH to Rose, Gorman, and everyone present for making this such an amazing evening! :hug: Great end to a great day! For people who can't be in DC, this is the next best thing! :rockon:
Back tomorrow...g'night all! :wave:

that worked way more than rather well....it was amazing...best setlist party i've attended so far...thank you SO MUCH gorman :bow:

I'm glad I got so much reading done for my PhD exams tonight :reject:

This was definitely a kajilion times more fun, though (to steal the term from U2Dork)

I'll be in seats in L.A. Gorman, but I will be singing my heart out - don't think you want to have THAT being streamed, LOL. I volunteered to text if needbe... Wow, pretty soon texting will be passe...

I missed the whole thing, but sounds like it was fun and *gasp* non bitchy! :happy:

My parents are going to Detroit 1 with seats, I wonder if I can talk my dad into calling you :hmm: He's a big nerd, so while he would probably roll his eyes at the purpose of it, he'd enjoy the technology aspect :D

Wow, that was incredible!

Thank you x 1 million to both Gorman and Rose!!!!!!

I'm ready for my Detroit shows already! :drool:

Once again, thank you. :bow: This has been a fun night, great to be able to share it with you guys! Until next time. :wave:

It's suddenly deafeningly quiet here :shifty: (I meant sound wise)

Off to bake some cookies & call Mom back. BBL :wave:

THANKS AGAIN GORMAN/RamblinRose
(In RR's honor, maybe she'll get this tomorrow night)
FastCarsB_WPhoto.jpg

ahh its getting nice and quiet in here...ill just go to sleep ....goodnight...and thanks to all for the fun

I missed it :sad:

Well it sounded like a lot of fun, glad you guys got such a treat. :up:

*makes note to self to make a note to watch setlist parties on time more often*

Hehe, ramblin rose had like 3 minutes of battery life left when the show ended. She's glad it worked out well. I told her how appreciative we all were of her doing this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom