Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it can't happen, Justin? The money? Because I can't afford it AT ALL, but because there's lots of us going it makes things sooo much cheaper.

It's ridiculous, but for me it's actually cheaper to fly west coast than east coast... why is that?!

Emma how come you and Wayne aren't coming for the Dublin date? :wink:

Hotel prices for Dublin for that weekend will probably be more expensive than vegas flights and hotel combined :wink:

Why can't you come?!

I miss Wild. :wink:

How come it can't happen, Justin? The money? Because I can't afford it AT ALL, but because there's lots of us going it makes things sooo much cheaper.

Yeah, the money but mostly I have to be saving up for next year. Like I said, I really hope you guys can go though. :)

Homework beckons, I'd better be off guys :wave:

.... and I'll be checking that website first thing!

They'll be listening to the Beatles, eating Marmite sandwiches and drinking flasks of Earl Grey!

:lol: I don't why but this post and the last few with the anti-British sentiment remind me of a classic Graham Norton moment where someone with the show asks people on a Kevin Bacon fansite if they want to be in the audience.

At 2:24. :lmao:

YouTube - Mental Fans of Kevin Bacon

:tsk: I swear you, Emma and Jase have the worst effect on me. In the hall of fame of reversals, I looked at the price of a flight and depending on the details it is 80-90% a go for me. It sounds too fun. :D

Hurrah Justin! Do do do do do! ... It's literally putting me in debt by going! :lol: Who cares?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom