VIP Packages + (RED) Zone Auctions - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| LA is up to $260-darn one night show prices! Hope it doesn't go much higher in the next 2 hours! It's quickly going out of my budget

CHI2 - Section RED1, row G2, seat 47

$205. I bid with 8 minutes remaining, figuring Ticketbastard would crash and lock me out if I let it go any longer. I'm OK with that price tho. Better than the $250+ reserved seats I was offered in the General Sale, that's for sure.

i won the dc auction but i dont see where it says what section im in?

I can't wait now until the first European shows so we can hear details about Red Zone experience, but at the same time I don't want to know anything about the actual shows or set list. Gonna have to figure out a way to do that!

I can't wait now until the first European shows so we can hear details about Red Zone experience, but at the same time I don't want to know anything about the actual shows or set list. Gonna have to figure out a way to do that!
Yeah...good luck with that.

I got in for the 9/21 show! Wooo! It'll be good to be able to go with my mom and not have to wait hours and hours on a weekday, plus she's pretty short so GA might not have been great. Now I really need someone to trade my GA tix with.

It tells you in the confirmation email showing that your credit card was charged. It says "You won and purchased the following ticket(2): Section RED2. I thought that just meant that I won the non-Tour auction, but others here say that they have Section RED1 for non-Tour auction.

Same here - it's not in my TM order history yet. My C'Ville has Red2 already. They may still be processing. For DC, I only got the email (no section).

I can't wait now until the first European shows so we can hear details about Red Zone experience, but at the same time I don't want to know anything about the actual shows or set list.

The US TM page now says "GA standing" for Red Zone - I don't think that was there before. The UK/Ireland page says "built-in seating for pre-show comfort".

I'm still waiting for the second DC email too. The Charlottesville one came within 5 minutes. I guess I won't be worried about it.

Here's the email they sent me:

Dear Diamond You Sexy MoFo and Auction Participant,

Congratulations! The auction has closed and you have a winning bid. You will have access to the Red Zone and all areas of GA standing sections.

U2 360º Tour - (RED) Zone Package Auction

Gillette Stadium, Foxborough MA
Monday, Sep 21, 2009 07:00 PM EDT

Auction Results

Your final Bid for the Auction was:

Ticket Group(s) Selected: All

Bid Per Ticket:US $785.00

Ticket Quantity:1

<>

I'm in for the 9/21 Boston show!

And now I have FOUR regular GAs to sell for that show... Since I don't remember bidding on this auction! Haha!

Here's the email they sent me:Dear Auction Participant,

Congratulations! The auction has closed and you have a winning bid. You will have access to the Red Zone and all areas of GA standing sections.

U2 360º Tour - (RED) Zone Package Auction

Gillette Stadium, Foxborough MA
Monday, Sep 21, 2009 07:00 PM EDT

Auction Results

Your final Bid for the Auction was:

Ticket Group(s) Selected: All

Bid Per Ticket:US $285.00

Ticket Quantity:1

1. It says access to all GA areas...So that must mean the inner circle as well?
2. You paid $285 for RZ in Boston?

red 2 for me in DC

muse and u2 together is my dream show, gonna be amazing

and i cant believe what a deal these redzone tickets have turned out to be. i got 2 for barely more than the price of 1 of the 250 dollar seats after fees, and those could be all the way in the upper deck.

...and the email obviously didn't say access to all areas. Too much time on your hands, Diamond, huh?

Yep, Diamond pulled the same stunt in another thread, got everybody all worked up about the possibility of getting into the ellipse from RZ. :rolleyes:

Yep, Diamond pulled the same stunt in another thread, got everybody all worked up about the possibility of getting into the ellipse from RZ. :rolleyes:

Is there any reason Diamond thinks that's funny? It's great that the vast majority of folks here are helpful and polite. A shame that a few deliberately try to cause problems.

Right, and the stunt has been pulled a few times in this thread already. Enough trolling. It would be great if we could keep this thread for real information rather than posting fake emails, phone calls, etc that are only going to confuse and upset people.

ok, I'll stop.
:hug:

The supervisor at tic master did say RZ tic holders had access to the ellispe at Gillete stadium.

That part I'm serious about-true story.
:)

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom