Vertigo on Aussie Radio?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no problem. to show how much of a crackhead i am, this whole week i've had the international clock website open, lol!

i dont think anyone would laugh at you right now, seriously :D
i really didnt like the last album and lost all enthusiasm a while ago, for u2....but i just cannot help getting really exceptionally terribly overly excited.

and it's growing.
more each day....

:hyper:

Angela Harlem said:
i dont think anyone would laugh at you right now, seriously :D
i really didnt like the last album and lost all enthusiasm a while ago, for u2....but i just cannot help getting really exceptionally terribly overly excited.

and it's growing.
more each day....

:hyper:

How can you be unenthused about U2 and moderate forums for a U2 website?

w00t!

they just played a clip with someone calling in asking if they were actually playing "Vertigo" and they answered yes!

8:30am tomorrow! 5:30pm Chicago time! woot!

they're now advertising that they'll be the first station in the world to play the single.

my theory was right. competition between stations will benefit us fans, for it looks like we're going to hear it a day earlier!

Earnie Shavers said:
6pm Friday on the East Coast of Aust is about right for it to be coordinated worldwide. That'll be about 8am Friday in the US. So they're not giving Australia any advance!

Well, they may not be giving Australia any advance, but they are giving New Zealand some! The single's being hand-delivered in the MORNING in Auckland.

Anyway, this claim by Nova is ... interesting, to say the least. A pretty trustworthy friend of mine on LJ was listening to their radio feed and said they caught the last seconds of a clip that sounded very much genuine as Vertigo, so ... I think we'll just have to wait and see. I'll be tuning in and recording in any case, and hopefully it's not some crappy sham. Someone mentioned some other clip floating around online that's labelled as Vertigo, by New Model Army or something. I haven't heard it, so what does it sound like? I don't think I'd go mistaking it for U2, but I figure it's best to ask.

Whatever the case, even if Nova don't play it, we'll only have 20 more hours to wait thanks to Dave Fanning.

yeah, the way they are advertising, Axver, i have a feeling that this is legit. it's actually live DJ's saying that they'll play it.

i have a good feeling about this, for sure.

:up:

can someone do me a favor and call me a dumbass for getting all excited right before bed time?

Queen Bee, Mikal, if either of you could record a DJ saying they'll play it or an actual clip of Vertigo, that'd be awesome. I'd listen in myself, but when I had the online feed playing earlier, it was bloody awful, and I have work to do now. Interference causes me to procrastinate for enough hours as it is!

unfortunately, i'm a fucking dumbass when it comes to computers, so you probably don't want to count on me for recording, lol.

mikal said:
unfortunately, i'm a fucking dumbass when it comes to computers, so you probably don't want to count on me for recording, lol.

Hah, alright. I only just figured out how to record as it is. If anyone does get a clip, I'd be most appreciative if you could send it on to amakaxver@gmail.com ... and yell at me to get some bloody work done!

queen bee, how long of a clip did they play? i was away from the computer when they played it.

btn_main_hkd.gif

Isnt that the Kate chick of The Panel ie a comedian? I think the other two are comedians also, arent they?.....

shes an author. the one who flops her boobs out everywhere to feed her 35 year old son. yep.

ok hes not really 35, but like 16 months or somehting.

Back
Top Bottom