'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we should just email the station saying how much we liked the new station and so forth, but after this/rollins we won't listen again.
That type of thing. Emailing him wont really accomplish anything. Don't give that a$$clown the satisfacion

The Office of U2 Security would like to proclaim Henry Rollins as the #1 Suspect in the stealing of The Edge's copy of the new CD...
The Office even has pictures to prove this claim...

rollins.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:
The Office of U2 Security would like to proclaim Henry Rollins as the #1 Suspect in the stealing of The Edge's copy of the new CD...

rollins.gif

:laugh:

:heart: Headache :heart:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

rollins.gif

pin the blame on the donkey?

:shame:

Please, don't send that asshat e-mails. It would just feed his already overinflated ego. I wouldn't put it past him to read the e-mails on the air and make fun of U2 fans.

So what happened? Was Rollins scheduled to do his show today? That seems unlikely since this was advertised as 24 hours straight of U2. My guess is he tuned into the station while he was at home or in his car, heard all the U2 songs, freaked out and rushed to the station to do his show even though he was supposed to have the day off. I wonder if someone at the station decided to do the marathon in the first place as a little joke on Rollins since he hates U2 so much - maybe not realizing he would go as far as go to the station and stop it.

Geez. Like I needed yet another reason to hate the jerk. :madspit: Maybe an engineer will start the U2 again after he leaves.

I'm only just waking up and joining this now.

But i allready knew that Rollins was the biggest phuckwad I've ever seen, i don't need a stupid radio prank of his to re-affirm that notion. I mean the guy's into rap... :wink:

think of the money the station brought in while wasting our time while so much work and other things couldve been done by all the users on this thread. if i wanted to listen to U2 i have all that on my computer already. in fact i was listening to the sweetest thing when i decided to check out their webcast. we cant let people get away with something like this and not be compensated for it. they got their money and rating, we should get something back

A few weeks ago I was watching a re-run of the show Unsolved Mysteries, from about 10 years ago, and on the episode they were talking about how he was attacked by an unknown person when he was walking home from somewhere.

i didnt know who he was when he came on. it seemed wierd for a station to have a u2 marathon....then their DJ comes on and trashes the the idea and the band.

A few weeks ago I was watching a re-run of the show Unsolved Mysteries, from about 10 years ago, and on the episode they were talking about how he was attacked by an unknown person when he was walking home from somewhere.

Perhaps it was Bono.....

did Rollins actually say anything about U2 when he came on the air? I heard him talking about Helter Skelter but I think he was talking about Charles Manson.

Bono's shades said:
I wonder if someone at the station decided to do the marathon in the first place as a little joke on Rollins since he hates U2 so much

I was thinking the same thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom