UYMFA - General content holding tank II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can prove me wrong with links, I suppose, but I refuse to believe EYKIW was this fucking petty, pathetic and incredibly stupid just before the last album release.

On that count alone I want the album to drop, now. I could give a fuck about the songs anymore, I just want to fast forward 6-8 months to when the dust settles a bit.

Or likely I'm dreaming.

I LOVE the fact that any post you make about something positive, typically your reaction of something your favourite band has done, always starts with "I LOVE".

But it ends there.

Dammit. I remember you. Please go back to wherever you were for the last couple of years. :sad:

I've never heard of anyone using the third person plural. Clearly, you are evolved beyond us mere humans. You are like the Borg, but better. You will not reason yourself out of either existance or existence, unless, of course, that leads to something else.

I've never heard of anyone using the third person plural. Clearly, you are evolved beyond us mere humans. You are like the Borg, but better. You will not reason yourself out of either existance or existence, unless, of course, that leads to something else.

She's seven of nine!

:lesbianfantasysidetrack:

ok, then. back to whatever it is you were all bitching about.

:shrug:

and as for my reason for coming in here:

you, mate, are an old, blinded fool. you've got the brilliant combination of being one of those really annoying old people who think they know everything and no one else has a clue. well, you know what? you come across as such an arse that no one gives 2 shits what you think! you appear as a shell of a man who patronises with the ease of breathing. i don't imagine you have many friends, which is why you're here all the time, so people put up with you. it's a lonely life eh? lonely old walk on that road of righteousness.
:tsk:

who next? ah, mr fly-by-night posting. why not. you're a damn troll on here. always thought it. i wanted to ban your pathetic arse when i was an admin. why? because you're a troll, pure definition of troll in internet terms. oh, no one minds too much when it's presented in good spirits. good spirits, though? no. it's just one more vile judgement after another. always with the ulterior motive - sneak in, get a stab in, be gone. you're as transparent as fuck. you shit me. go far away.

i must go and meditate before i reply here again.
:zen:

and as for my reason for coming in here:

you, mate, are an old, blinded fool. you've got the brilliant combination of being one of those really annoying old people who think they know everything and no one else has a clue. well, you know what? you come across as such an arse that no one gives 2 shits what you think! you appear as a shell of a man who patronises with the ease of breathing. i don't imagine you have many friends, which is why you're here all the time, so people put up with you. it's a lonely life eh? lonely old walk on that road of righteousness.
:tsk:

who next? ah, mr fly-by-night posting. why not. you're a damn troll on here. always thought it. i wanted to ban your pathetic arse when i was an admin. why? because you're a troll, pure definition of troll in internet terms. oh, no one minds too much when it's presented in good spirits. good spirits, though? no. it's just one more vile judgement after another. always with the ulterior motive - sneak in, get a stab in, be gone. you're as transparent as fuck. you shit me. go far away.

i must go and meditate before i reply here again.
:zen:
:applaud: BRAVO!

woah, dudes, like bonoz is really old!
why is this album taking so long?
how come i don't knowz no people?
why was the freakin' boots single delayed?
why can't they tour every place in the world, for like, forevah?
is battlestar galactica really better than star trek?
what happened to space moon - you know, the moon in space?
his 2nd foot was not down - it was resting on the back of his first foot.

less than one month and counting so where is the leakage???

[side note: sicy, i tried to defect but it was no fun. i luvs this place too much to leave but could you reset WTAHAN so we can lurk? pretty please? i'll stop complaining, i'll sorta be nice, i'll stop trying to be funny, i'll stop picking on beav - take your pick :wave:]

woah, dudes, like bonoz is really old!
why is this album taking so long?
how come i don't knowz no people?
why was the freakin' boots single delayed?
why can't they tour every place in the world, for like, forevah?
is battlestar galactica really better than star trek?
what happened to space moon - you know, the moon in space?
his 2nd foot was not down - it was resting on the back of his first foot.

less than one month and counting so where is the leakage???

[side note: sicy, i tried to defect but it was no fun. i luvs this place too much to leave but could you reset WTAHAN so we can lurk? pretty please? i'll stop complaining, i'll sorta be nice, i'll stop trying to be funny, i'll stop picking on beav - take your pick :wave:]

you forgot:

I have doubts!!!11

and my personal favourite:

I don't like the new album because the songs suck based on the beach clips and other people's descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom