Unforgettable Fire (cover band)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chado

Babyface
saw them the other night by chance
have alot of videos and a few pics on my blog at
5against1.net
:)

thats where the pics and videos are from... go to my site... you will see :)

Oh man! Nice pics and video samples. :up: Wish I'd been there. :( I almost went but backed out at the last minute. :banghead: Do you know when they're playing next and where?

By the way, that guy looks and sounds so much like Bono, it's scary. :ohmy:

they play alot around NY they are actually playing Bklyn also... but im sure nothing will look or sound like the BB Kings show... they def had everything right... the venue was great...

thank you... that site is mostly based upon the band im currently working with.. but its a blog so if something cool happens it goes up... and this was def cool :)

I had been waiting to hear material from them... they're pretty good, and the singer is almost on par with Bono. I've heard a lot of cover bands, and the singers haven't been as great -- Unforgettable Fire is pretty good -- I just wish there were more songs.

Anyone remember a tribute band called LEMON ? They were from Chile, and the lead singer almost sounded like Bono, the music was a great recreation. They did songs like "When I Look At The World" and "One Tree Hill"

Great band. :wink:

they opened up with Out Of Control and they also played Gloria... they played for 2 hours it was like 2 a.m. and i had to leave so im sure they played for another hour....

It's my stag do in a couple of weeks time, Im getting all my non U2 loving mates together to see a U2 tribute band, cool or what.

theu2fly said:
I had been waiting to hear material from them... they're pretty good, and the singer is almost on par with Bono. I've heard a lot of cover bands, and the singers haven't been as great -- Unforgettable Fire is pretty good -- I just wish there were more songs.

Anyone remember a tribute band called LEMON ? They were from Chile, and the lead singer almost sounded like Bono, the music was a great recreation. They did songs like "When I Look At The World" and "One Tree Hill"

Great band. :wink:

http://members.aol.com/udesufnoc/bad.mp 3

http://members.aol.com/udesufnoc/sortofahomecomming.mp 3

copy & paste... take out the space between the mp & the 3

as for the "wish there were more songs," they'll play anything and everything from an cat dubh to crumbs from your table.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom