U2ube Links Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

:love::cute::love: they must be the most adorable couple evahr!

:whistle:
http://download.yous endit.com/2411A8C91AC30E4A

:whistle::whistle:
bonoalicutenessxt5.gif

:cute:still hot for each other after all these years :heart:

patic said:

Patic, where are you getting all these amazing interviews from?

Bono and the granny smith apple, do you think its his favorite? :giggle:

these are awesome thanks!

the voice is killing me.....accent, accent...:drool:

JCOSTER said:

Patic, where are you getting all these amazing interviews from?

Bono and the granny smith apple, do you think its his favorite? :giggle:

these are awesome thanks!

the voice is killing me.....accent, accent...:drool:

I donwloaded these interviews in U2torrents last year, and now I'm learning to use the Windows Movie Maker and how to make the videos small enough to fit in the youtube.

ps: sorry, my english is awful :reject: :silent:

Patic - I am blown away with these awesome videos, thanks so much for posting these links for us. Loved Part 4, Bono with the Pope, with Mick Jagger and a lovely speech by Kofi Annan.

I'm so proud of all Bono is doing with his charity work.

Sunny8

Sunny8 said:
Patic - I am blown away with these awesome videos, thanks so much for posting these links for us. Loved Part 4, Bono with the Pope, with Mick Jagger and a lovely speech by Kofi Annan.

I'm so proud of all Bono is doing with his charity work.

Sunny8
I just watched it, I had never seen the Free Your Mind thing and the Freedom of Dublin ceremony. Thank you so much patic for your amazing uploads!

I have a question about these YouTube links. On many, many occasions they play with constant interruptions, just stopping and starting continually. It's beyond frustrating. I've tried refeshing, pausing and restarting, but nothing helps. Other videos play with no problem.
Any ideas or suggestions?

biff said:
I have a question about these YouTube links. On many, many occasions they play with constant interruptions, just stopping and starting continually. It's beyond frustrating. I've tried refeshing, pausing and restarting, but nothing helps. Other videos play with no problem.

I've been asking myself the self same question. It's so frustrating. I think it's something to do with buffering whatever that is. I find it easier simply to let it load whilst I go do something else but you're right, I don't know why some do it and others don't so if anyone here is 'Edge brained' perhaps you could explain it to us..:lol:

biff said:
I think it depends on how slow your computer is, but have you tried just pausing it, leaving it and coming back a few minutes later? The slower your computer is, the longer you need to leave it. That *should* work.. Otherwise, I'm not sure :shrug:

patic said:
new uploads :wave:

It’s an amazing interview with Bono and the Edge by Dave Fanning (Music Express -2005 Ovation Channel)
I remove the videos inside the interview

Transcript

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkoZ3Ces6Gk

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3npS0TWzrQ

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMy6O8ddt0

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6ySGkQdiA

;)

In the transcript, it is mentioned that this interview was done here in Brussels, the day after their first outdoor gig.
:confused:

I thought it was recorded in Dublin?
Does anyone know the specifics?

greety said:

In the transcript, it is mentioned that this interview was done here in Brussels, the day after their first outdoor gig.
:confused:

I thought it was recorded in Dublin?
Does anyone know the specifics?

I will correct the mistake :reject:

patic said:

I will correct the mistake :reject:

Well, maybe you should wait till you're sure. I mean I thought it was recorded in Dubs but I'm not sure.
I'm reading the transcript right now to find out if they mentioned it somewhere. but so far I haven't seen anything else than references to 'last night', not defining where/which gig they are referring to (Brussels or Dublin)

love2bmama said:
^ :yes: that's what I thought, she does look a lot like Ali. Can you imagine being her, standing there with Bono on his knees in front of you, running your hands through his hair? How surreal that would be, lol!

I know it! Man, to be her. She was very poised and even had enough wits about her to run her fingers through his hair. I don't know how I could keep my composure!
WOW. I wish I was her. :(

kafrun said:

I think it depends on how slow your computer is, but have you tried just pausing it, leaving it and coming back a few minutes later? The slower your computer is, the longer you need to leave it. That *should* work.. Otherwise, I'm not sure :shrug:

Thanks for the response. I have tried that, and everything else I can think of, but no luck. It just happens with some videos, not all. And I have a fast computer. It's weird (and annoying).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom