U2's definitive live performances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
The All I Want is You/Streets combination from the Slane DVD is just...:drool:

totally agree, however...

if you like that one, the performance from toronto 5/25/01 of the same songs is even better - no water doused on bono, even better intro to 'streets' - perfect!
'one tree hill' from 12/26/89 is THE performance of that song, 'angel of harlem' from the same show (breaks into a very hot 'suspicious minds'!).
'i still haven't found...' from new york 9/28/87 - the performance WITHOUT the voices of freedom.
ho hum - what else
'40' from johannesberg 3/21/98 is pretty damn special (guitar and vocals only...).
over and out
:huh:

RobH said:
Seen them at various times throughout their long career, but Zoo TV was when they were at the top of their game as far as I'm concerned.

Hear hear.

BAD - Live Aid ; best show by any band ever; you gotta have seen it live to really catch the vibe in 85.

Please and MOFO from MTV awards (can't rembember where or when..) are two exceptional live peformances.

Other than that, I agree with Axver that the One Three Hill from 89' is perhaps the best I've ever heard U2 play.

Any performance of 'Wild Honey' would have to top anyone's list. Possibly the most powerful song in their entire cache.

inmyplace13 said:
Any performance of 'Wild Honey' would have to top anyone's list. Possibly the most powerful song in their entire cache.

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom