U2 with other famous people!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jbj_bono97.jpg

Hi Bono=Saint! :wave: Great pic! I was wondering what happened to you, good to see you back! :happy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:bow:

My two all time favourite people (besides my friends, family etc. of course!) - got this pic on the front of my calender! :D

Another one, just posted by Kelly in another thread - Thanks Kelly!!! :up:

3edb2fd2.jpg

Bono=Saint said:

:ohmy: OMG!

Just had a closer look at this pic - I dare not even say it, but....

...did he shave his chest?! Or is he wearing a skin-colored T-shirt?! :reject: :shifty:

I think it's a very pale shirt; if you look closely, you can see a horizontal line across his chest. I can't imagine he'd shave anything other than his face, and even that is clearly something he's not terribly keen on doing.

Didn't he have to shave his chest so the doctors could hear his heart? I heard he has to do that often...doesn't he have a heart condition where it skips beats? Or am I mistaken?

I heard he did. The doctor told him he had a very eccentric heart, and he said, "I could have told you that." But I don't know if they have to shave his chest to put those things on it. I'm sure they have a lot of hairy chested guys with heart trouble. Is anybody here a nurse?

I do think the chest is shaved in the pic. You can see the tan line from his open shirt where his tummy turns white.

Edgette, you're a tiny bit off track. The chest shaving took place , I seem to recall, when he was in his early twenties, to make it easier for sensors to stick to his chest. He was undergoing tests because he has what he calls "an eccentric heart". He apparently did (I don't know if he still does) suffer from arrythmia (irregular heart beat). I've seen nothing mentioned about this in anything even remotely recent, so who knows. He's certainly always seemed to have a very wooly chest.

I thought he didn't have the heart thing until the AB times?? The story I read was an interview from POP and he said it was in the early nineties.

TheBrazilianFly said:

Who are those people? What's he singing? When did that happen?

All I know is that's Melissa Etheridge behind his left shoulder. The caption to the picture said it was a jam session at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

ladylardence said:

All I know is that's Melissa Etheridge behind his left shoulder. The caption to the picture said it was a jam session at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Thanks for the info. If anybody knows what is he singing then tell me.

Back
Top Bottom