u2 vs coldplay 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun vox

New Yorker
who will make the better album.

coldplay has a new song out (and album soon) u2 will have a new song out and (album soon) so who will have the best songs/album in 2008?

I know this thread is horribly cliche from the start, but I can still hardly believe it exists.

Coldplay FTW, obviously. This Moroccan trance-metal bullshit U2 is talking about sounds horrible. I want HTDAAB part dos!

Viva La Vida is promising...how can we judge when we haven't heard anything from U2 yet?

Whatever...my money is always on U2

Coldplay are the saviours of modern day music. Chris Martin is a genuis and should be respected as such, his voice is one of the great voices of our time and Codplay will be remembered in future year's as the defining band of this generation!! Rock On Chris martin!!

Take this to B&C and we might have an interesting discussion on our hands.

There are people over on this side of the tracks who think the only other section worth reading is PLEBA. Srsly.

What the fuck does PLEBA have to do with anything in this thread?

I'm sorry, I meant to say: this stupid thread.

Oh, dancing lock smiley. Won't you dance for me in the pale moonlight?

who will make the better album.

coldplay has a new song out (and album soon) u2 will have a new song out and (album soon) so who will have the best songs/album in 2008?

Coldplay sucks ass. I'm not just saying that from a U2 vs. Coldplay perspective either, I just hate something about that band so much. They're so derivative of U2 it's not even funny. Chris Martin's voice annoys the heck out of me and they're so self important. Every time I hear one of their songs I get this super canned larger than life super deep emotional vibe (Viva La Vida), like they're using every cliche'd tactic in the book to get you to feel something but since I've heard it done so many times before and so much better I can't help but scoff at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom