U2 to play several tracks in London tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
annj said:
oohh according to the tv announcer U2 are causing chaos in the car park 3 mins to go!!!!

oh man... i wish i lived in the uk!!!!!!! you guys are so lucky!!! what's happening????????
:combust:

TOTP is only a half hour long. At intro, they shot to car park where final prep to stage was going on. They said in about 20 minutes U2 will be playing new single. The show normally ends with current No. 1 in UK, however might play 2 songs live, though I doubt it very much. 12 minutes to go!

Update 19.32: U2 probten vor der Live-Sendung die folgenden Songs: Vertigo, All because of you und City of blinding lights.

I don't speak German, but I am guessing U2 played Vertigo, All because of you and City of Blinding Lights. :yes:

I really want to hear ABoy, especially after the little discotheque reference it got in the last review

My best friend is there and called me on her cell. There was one new song played - not Vertigo and not very rocking so unsure what it was (although I thought I heard "ABOY" but I could be mistaken, it was very muffled). Bono said at the end "Stick around" so I'll guess they'll be returning to the stage shortly!

Her husband is taking pics!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom