U2 to play several tracks in London tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheBrazilianFly said:

I do! :yes:

Wich solo? Teh one in the middle of teh song or did he improvised a solo towards the end?

So it was a full band version?! AWESOME! :up:

The actual solo from the record...He repeated it about 10 times, it was amazing though!!! Bono built it up to a finale....

And you seem to like good effects boards by TC electronics, if I´m not mistaken on that one.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
And you seem to like good effects boards by TC electronics, if I´m not mistaken on that one.

You are quite correct.

GOOD NIGHT from me as well! All you guys rock! U2 is the best! This album is there best yet!!!

See ya tomorrow!

Ok so we already know Vertigo kicks arse, ABOY is extremely cool and Blinding Lights is the most beautiful thing we've ever heard. We also know Love and Peace is extremely awesome as well. But hold on a sec, none of these are even the best songs on the album??? If that's true then this will be the best U2 album ever, no contest. Case closed. Period.

K thx bye.

shart1780 said:
Ok so we already know Vertigo kicks arse, ABOY is extremely cool and Blinding Lights is the most beautiful thing we've ever heard. We also know Love and Peace is extremely awesome as well. But hold on a sec, none of these are even the best songs on the album??? If that's true then this will be the best U2 album ever, no contest. Case closed. Period.

This is true.

shart1780 said:

K thx bye.

:bow:

yes.

dreams do come true after all.:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

In that one newspaper, they said Miracle Drug and Original of the Spiecies *did i spell that right?* were the 2 best songs on the album. Screw Vertigo, All Because of You and COBL were better than it, and so are Miracle Drug and OOTS apparently.

Quick question. Is there a cleaner mp3 for vertigo now? the first one wasn't that clean. and is there an mp3 from the promo video (with the powercutt?) thnx

City of Blindling Lights :drool:

I am go to be singing this all night now.

"Oh-You-Look-So-BEAUTIFULLL-Tonight!"

This is the best U2 song I've heard since Stay.

A UF-JT hybrid that has me in near tears right now. (Okay the 3 heines are helping out there)

AussieU2fanman said:
LYRICS......

The more you see the less you know
The less you find out as you grow.......
I knew much more than, than anyone else
Neon hearts, Big blue eyes,
City grid from Fireflies
The advertising in the sky
Of people like us....

ahhhhhhhh, you fret and you frown
ohwhowhohoowho x 2
All you look so BEAU-TI-FUL tonight.....!

Don't blink before you laugh
Looking ugly in a photograph
Flash photo, circle eyes
Camera dancing
I see when you walk on the plane
I see it in the clothes you make

ahhhhhhhh, you fret and you frown
ohwhowhohoowho x 2
All you look so BEAU-TI-FUL tonight.....!
Tonight.......tonight
In the city of Blinding Lights......

ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ohhhhhhhh
Gonna be till the end of time....
All you look so BEAU-TI-FUL tonight
All you look so BEAU-TI-FUL tonight

Please correct me if I'm wrong. But what a song :hyper:!!!!

I believe it goes:

I knew much more than, than I do now

by the way, I love how they put in "you look so beautiful tonight".. a reference to his father? he said the same line during walk on at the slane castle concert (which was more or less dedicated to his father)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom