U2 to perform LIVE every night on LETTERMAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all those screencaps! :drool: hopefully the letterman audience were slightly more receptive than the london live lounge audience. :lol:

has anyone posted about bono's video diary yet? *goes back a few pages*

I'm moving next week, and I was too exhausted and stressed to stay up to watch Letterman last night. Bad fan. BAD FAN!!!

I'm sooooo happy that I could come here and see that Top Ten List and that FANTABULOUS performance of IGCIIDGCT!!! Ain't technology wonderful???

Larry is at the Knicks game :)

larryNBA04032009.jpg

Yes, Edge! :shame: :giggle:

And I loved how Larry really got into it. :lol: :cute:

But what was with the melted cheese thing that Adam had to say? :lol: It looked like he didn't even want to say it! :lmao:

:lol: Totally! He was like, wtf do I have to say this?

I'm seriously starting to like Larry. It's weird. He's actually drumming properly and he's being social. He's actually laughing in public!

I'm loving the photos and videos! And it's great to see the performances of the new songs, I'm loving the album already. I must remember to get myself a copy!

One quick question, though: did anyone rip the "Ask U2" bit from the show? I can't see the Youtube CBS clip as I'm in the wrong country, but it sounds funny and I'd love to see it!

Teddy

I have to say that when I saw Bono in the restraunt, we turned around and left and let the man eat in peace. There were a large group of people that stayed and actually watched him eating with the mayor through the window. I thought it was quite disturbing. I wouldn't cross that line. :shame: The man gives enough let eat him eat!

I guess he could always have chosen to sit so he wasn't facing the window...so I guess it didn't bother him.

^ Since he didn't even take off his glasses while eating, I'm pretty sure he was aware of people watching him and taking pictures.

Beautiful photos Enajh2. Thanks for posting. Crazy Tonight Sounds brilliant live...sends shivers up and down my spine. I want to hear Unknown Caller...please. Does anyone know what tonight will be??

LOVE the letterman screencaps!! thanks so much.. maybe someone will do them for Friday's show.. I was in the front row of the balcony and I know they panned to us... i think the boyz should stay for another week!!

cheers!

Thanks everyone for the fab pics and videos...a pleasure to see for the ones who are so far away from the "U2 action"!!!!!
:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Amazing pics.

so when did U2 get to Letterman. 1pm each day? Leave at what 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom