U2 to have Number 1 Album for Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Macphisto-UK

The Fly
Midweek charts put U2 at number for a fourth week running which would also give them the Christmas number One Album.

I honestly didnt think the UK public had the music taste and down right common sense to keep this album at number one for 4 weeks, but I am glad they have.

Well, im kicking myself for not having a flutter at the bookies, cos, William Hills had the best of Robbie williams odds on to have the no1 album for xmas, dont know how good u2s odds were though! it would of been a better bet than if the uk has a white xmas!

its well over half way! it was on 510,000 before this week and this is xmas shopping week and it forcasts to be no1 again so it will probably sell another 175,000 this weektaking it to nearly 700,000!

andyuk said:
its well over half way! it was on 510,000 before this week and this is xmas shopping week and it forcasts to be no1 again so it will probably sell another 175,000 this weektaking it to nearly 700,000!

According to NME:

"NME.COM has also learned that ’How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb’ have reached one million in the UK in the four weeks since it went on sale."

Back
Top Bottom