U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absolutely LOVE that!! Wow. It looks pretty much perfect.

Was that particularly painful? I am strongly considering getting one in that area next month...

Thank you! :D It was fairly painful...I've only gotten tattoos in that area, so I can't say how painful it is related to other areas... the wrist was the most painful out of all of them though.

That being said though, they've started healing and I'm really happy I have them. Can't wait to show them off at the U2 concert this summer! Are you getting a U2-related tattoo as well?

My newest tattoo. Just got it done about a half hour ago. Sorry the quality is bad, my phone blows at taking pictures.

numbtattoo.jpg

britpopper said:
Thank you! :D It was fairly painful...I've only gotten tattoos in that area, so I can't say how painful it is related to other areas... the wrist was the most painful out of all of them though.

That being said though, they've started healing and I'm really happy I have them. Can't wait to show them off at the U2 concert this summer! Are you getting a U2-related tattoo as well?

Oh yay, pain. :lol: Yes, I'm going to get "Dream Out Loud" on my right forearm, in a few weeks when school ends, because I won't be able to get in the water and I'm in a swimming class this semester :|
I'll post a picture when it's done :D

LoveandLogic said:
Using a different picture. The first one showed too much side boob. :lmao:

Now that I've finished laughing about the side boob thing...:lmao:...that is BEAUTIFUL.

:lol: Thanks, guys! And Val, if you're getting a tat on the arm, I personally didn't have any problems with my arms getting tatted. It's thick skin there but it's also different for every person. My artist said I took my tattoo on the ribs a lot better than any man who comes in and gets one in the same spot. I just kind of laughed because it wasn't bothering me at all. Now my foot on the other hand, I bawled like a baby. That was some painful stuff! But we're excited to see yours!!! I love seeing U2 tattoos! And did you know that I have "Dream Out Loud" on my back?:hug:

Got some new ink this afternoon in celebration of 10 years cancer-free (May 11th is the actual celebration day). The first one really isn't U2 related, but it's from the artwork of the Love Hope Strength Foundation (with some artist adjustments) - a cancer related charity formed by Mike Peters of The Alarm. The second is the U2 symbol for Walk On.

P4210020.jpg

0421112126-00.jpg

Nice! and awesome on your celebration mtnfox :up:
The symbol U2 used for Walk On is the Amnesty International symbol. It's a great symbol. :)

And here's the one my wife got:

204463_1939647964638_1045560667_32297566_512880_o1.jpg

Beautiful!

I have been thinking of getting this one myself, but I realize that quite a few people have had it done already, so I am trying to think of ways to make it more personal. Adding more elements to it:hmm:

tat2.jpg

Had this henna done a while ago. :)
The tattooist wasn't very good at writing, and despite me redrawing the stencil for him on my hand, he still couldn't figure out some of the letters in the Achtung ink font, so he wrote them in a normal font -.- (like the whole 'enemy' word...)

But I'm still happy with it :)

I'm way too fickle to get a tattoo, but if I were to get one...

I'd have a gigantic Joshua Tree with each band member's face sprouting from the branches and a fiery explosion in the background, a white flag engulfing each intricately designed album cover plastered atop the green, white and orange colors of the Irish flag.

not sure where i'd have it, tho... maybe my ankle.

so excited about my Joshua Tree tattoo

Hi, everyone I haven't posted in ages but feel this incredible need to share with the world that I'm getting a tattoo of the joshua tree on thursday! So excited as iv never had a tattoo before. Does anyone else have any u2 themed ink?

Back
Top Bottom